Reviews for How It Could Have Been
Inumimi1 chapter 80 . 11/16/2011
Oh boy, the Shikon no Tama rears it's ugly head! Hope Papa keeps an eye out on his son!
librarycat9 chapter 80 . 11/16/2011
... cursed jewel... I like the Tiger :D
Mireilles3 chapter 80 . 11/16/2011
Wow again, dear! So we're moving toward thé jewel, huh? Yeah! Can't wait for that Inuyasha to meet and befriend Kags :)

More, please, pretty please!
kokoronagomu chapter 80 . 11/16/2011
ah ha! now i see how the jewel and kikyou can come into play!

i guess the rift will become quite wide before it can mend - inuyasha is the one to suffer the most in that.

sesshoumaru may have done nothing wrong with sharing his thoughts but keeping in mind that walls have little ears and that sometimes tempering the verbal expressions of his thoughts might be a diplomatic necessity, it wouldn't hurt to practice such things.

oh noes! he's going after the jewel... but then he'll meet kagome and she'll love him as he is!

gin
MikoAucarod chapter 80 . 11/16/2011
And so the Shikon no tama appears in the story. YOU'RE THE BEST! XDD Excellent episode.

And now I'm wondering. Will Kikyo and/or Kagome, even Naraku appear in the fanfic or I'm thinking so forward in the story? XDDD Keep it up!
SimplySinful21 chapter 80 . 11/16/2011
Question! Um, is Inuyasha is adult size yet? I mean when he hears of the Shikon Jewel, will he be the same size when he went after it and met Kikyou? Just wonderfing...and wow! Once again your writing just blows me away! Wonderful work!
auronsword chapter 79 . 11/1/2011
it rook me a little bit to catch up to u here but I gotta admit this has bin one the most interesting takes on the history I've ever seen u put so much detail into ur work it amazes me and I'm wondering how u will change the events that happin with how much u have changed not just inuyashas up bringing but sesshoumarus as well I can't wait till the next part
Akiray chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Love it!
revan225 chapter 79 . 10/28/2011
Wonderfully written. I cannot wait for the next chapter to be posted, I only wish I had consistent internet so that I could read it on release and not two weeks after post xD oh well. Thanks for the awesome chapter.
Katface-chan chapter 79 . 10/24/2011
I would just like to say that ssesshoumaru is very mean. If i heard my bother say what he did i would have cried my eyes out then i would have ripped him to shreds ... but that wouldn't solve anything now would it? you would think that sesshoumaru would have been able to tell if inuyasha was close by... what a dummy :P Anyhow awesome chapter. please update !
Shadowwolf03 chapter 79 . 10/24/2011
Wow... I tend to forget how teenagers think but I imagine that your take is close to the mark. Always insecure and combative or depressed and great tragedy. No thank you. But, I am looking forward to future chapters as always. We're going to have another blow up and resolution soon I hope before the insecurities become ingrained.
Inumimi1 chapter 79 . 10/24/2011
Thank you so much for the new chapter.

Poor Inu seems to be going through a rather long stretch of insecurity and Sess is definitely not helping matters - hope Papa & Mama figure out what is going on.

Hopefully once Inu starts to get stronger than the regular youkai he will get some self confidence back (in the manga Inu is stronger than all regular level youkai and quite a lot of the higher class ones).
kokoronagomu chapter 79 . 10/24/2011
it's times like these that make a parent crazy - walls have ears, especially in that household and someone should have long ago informed the elder. one believes this would take a whole lot to fix and likely a long time. besides most of the time that things can be misconstrued as in the case of much of what he had heard on other occasions, sesshoumaru in the heat of his anger and embarrassment was quite clear and concise... papa-dog should always assume the worst case scenario in the case of inuyasha and attempt damage control whether he was within earshot or not, the boy could always do with an ego boost.

hope your computer's fixed for good now ~gin
Crystalzap chapter 79 . 10/24/2011
poor Inuyasha T_T
grace days three chapter 79 . 10/23/2011
wow each chapter i red is just as good as the previous if not better. i wonder how Kagome fits into all of this?
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »