Reviews for How It Could Have Been
64teeth chapter 85 . 3/2/2014
I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I raged and I cried some more, all of this and more I did while reading your story and I loved every moment of it! It's one of the most amazing and epic and in depth stories out there. And I thank you for writing it :-)
devil M chapter 85 . 2/19/2014
Such a wonderful story! Sad that it ended...maybe u can make a side story about this story in more detail about what happen with the boar hunt? Or make another story like this but in morden setting?
CrescentMoon8 chapter 85 . 2/9/2014
Nooooooo it's over! I need moree! Great job and wonderful story :)
CresecentMoon8 chapter 59 . 2/8/2014
Oh my goodness I was planning to leave a review till the end of the story but I feel this chapter deserves some comments.

I feel so bad for poor Inu my heart was hurting for him. I hate this type of bullying and misunderstanding! But I know you'll make it right. Right now regardless of Xing-Fu's influence I feel Hiroto needs some severe discipline! What he said was absolutely horrible even if he probably didn't fully understand his words. Just like how Inu got diciplined in earlier chapters for doing wrong things, Hiroto needs some talking to (or spanking)!

Great story so far btw, it keeps me up at night reading.
time2read chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
An interesting fic;p
fd5dkdo3 chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
Wow such a long story. This will take me a while to finish it. I like your twist on this story :)...
VeeVours chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Oh the fluff in this chapter
It's mostly at the end man is it there
It's seeping out of the page and into my eyes!
I absolutely love it!
VeeVours chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
Nope still crying

It sad because I've made it this far in the story and I'm just now starting to cry
VeeVours chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I cryed so much during this chapter
I really like this story
duchessme chapter 85 . 10/24/2013
its an amazing how they all stay united
duchessme chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
oh so sweet
made me cry
Lazuli chapter 85 . 9/26/2013
Holy fuck! Your story is fricking awesome! XD
I've never read such a well thought out inu story. I think you just ruined the fandom for me. ;-)
RyokoYuy chapter 85 . 2/15/2013
I just discovered and read this and it has completely won me over. The universe you created is lush and inviting, and I truly found myself hoping it would never end. Well done!
DhirenRajaram3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
The story good BUT I DO NOT LIKE HOW IZAY is being treated he knocked up & brought her to the castle look after her son and that is to him she not their DO LIKE THAT ''
ColtKit Productions chapter 80 . 1/7/2013
Noooo! Inuyasha don't go after the jewel. You'll end up getting stapled to a tree for 50 years

Inuyasha "Tsk, like that will happen"
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »