Reviews for How It Could Have Been
ColtKit Productions chapter 57 . 1/3/2013
Wow Izayoi is really old for the time. Are the demons doing something to increase her lifespan? Magic and potions maybe? It seems sad that she'll die soon and Inuyasha will have to deal with that, and the realization all his human family will die before he's grown
Isolating chapter 85 . 12/22/2012
I love this story! Thank you! I have to admit I like this plot line more then the actual Animes and Manga's -loves Inu no Taishou- X D Especially with Inuyasha's mother and how they had met. Lmfao Loved it all Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
i love this fanfic im actually rereading it! first fanfic ive reread ever! first thing ive actually reread in a long time :)))
Babblement chapter 85 . 11/19/2012
That was so beautiful... and now I'm depressed because it's over! TT
Althea M chapter 85 . 10/17/2012
I recently discovered this completed story and I was so drawn in that I applied all of my available freetime until I had finished it. It was marvelous and so well thought out. I like the reference to a respect for life that allowed Inuyasha, not only to be born, but to be cherished. I marveled at how you expressed the bonding of Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru into two close brothers. I liked that Inuyasha knew his father and thus had a strong male influence in his life. I was fascinated as you chronicled the aging of Inuyasha’s maternal family. I nearly wept when Inuyasha tried to make himself ‘safe’ to be around his new baby sibling. I wanted to rage over the circumstances of the stolen treats. And Kikyo and the jewel; that whole section had me on the edge of my seat. Every aspect of this story appeared to be well thought out and wonderfully drafted. It was an epic venture and I commend you greatly.

Now that you have created an alternative universe for Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, do you plan any sequels? I’ll understand if you don’t; this was a filling meal and a true accomplishment. I will make it a point to look at ‘All Our Hopes’.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

AM
vainattempt chapter 82 . 9/5/2012
I am so glad that this isnt a romance fiction, I would have a lot of trouble dealing with the idea that in the au of inuyasha that he would desire kikyo and kagome. I honestly think he has no reason to..
Guest chapter 64 . 9/4/2012
Oh my gawd! I'm crying like a big baby!
Guest chapter 59 . 9/3/2012
Omg very emotional chapter I hate kids like xing soooo much it hurts, I can't stand the thought of my future kids going through such things :( it just makes me want to home school them and shelter them from the world but I know I have let them live and learn... But ugh kids can be little douche bags bravo on this chapter though
Guest chapter 46 . 9/3/2012
Omg such a powerful chapter! It's was like I could feel every emotion! bravo
Vainattempt chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
This chapter had me so emotional! -sniffles- poor innocent inuyasha
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
I jus found this and eager to read! Very powerful chapter I was going omg please don't be dead!
phantome101 chapter 85 . 8/1/2012
IT's been a wonderful journey...I absolutely loved the bond that you created between the brothers
magicanimegurl chapter 85 . 7/19/2012
i love this! Made me wanna cry,laugh,be angry, etc. I love the family bond and hw u combined wat really happened to wat could be.
Ranuel chapter 85 . 6/2/2012
Oh. When you mentioned 50 years passing I immediately wondered if Kagome would still come through the well without the jewel and how that might play out differently and now it's over. It's not that it isn't a good ending, it's just I could have done with something showing Kagome, Shippou, Miroku, and Sango in this universe.

The ending makes it clear though that although the sharp focus has been on Inuyasha that this story is largely about Sesshoumaru's journey from an arrogant child forced to grow up too fast who learns true maturity through his relationship with Inuyasha and now that Sess has completed that journey it's a natural place to stop.

Congratulations on sticking with such a long and complex story and finishing it.
Kay Hau chapter 85 . 5/29/2012
What a beautiful story, and a truly happy end! Thank you very much!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »