Reviews for Project H and the Prisoner of Azkaban
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Harry playing with his wand at night LOL! I'm sure he's a dab hand at it by age 13.

The Dementors must really be feeling the economic hard times if they seek employment conducting trains full of bratty kids being carted AWAY FROM THEIR HOMES to a boarding school for the majority of each year.

Good thing Ron didn't hand over to Trelawney his "nut cup," as American guys prefer to call those plastic thingies that cup their nuts when they play with balls. That would have been especially weird if was hot. And she lacks sensitivity. I could imagine her telling a cup full of sperm that they were going to die. Ron and his ejaculates get no respect.

Lupin shaggin' Madam Longbottom. Now that's a real boggart.

The scary clown. Yeah. I occasionally read psychology reviews and I found one study that showed findings of certain people becoming nervous when shown smiling faces. The research hypothesized that certain individuals may have adverse reactions to pleasurable stimuli

of various kinds, even food (which would explain some anorexia issues). I thought of the creepy clown fears. In lots of movies, though, the clown is a grumpy, lecherous man with a fake smile drawn over his embittered scowl. Now that should scare the kiddies.

Ahaha! I get it. Chocolate is the focus of Lupin's oral fixation. Maybe. Or not...

Nobody thought to give the Fat Lady chocolate :(

I approve of Harry's "zero tolerance" to Hermione's "violins."

My pervy mind read that the Dementors "start sucking Harry and ..." Wait. What? :o

Sirius has Harry's motjer's eyes. He must be close with Snape, too. Except Snape only wants Sirius for Harry's mother's eyes.

And hold up now. Wasn't Sirius wounded the first time around? So that whole elaborate rule about time travel not changing the past is totally effed up, innit?

Hermione has reformed her whoring ways in POZ. I suppose there were plenty of other suckers to

take her place this time around.
Cutie16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
They just keep getting better!
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Absoultey hilarious

I love it
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
LOL sooo funny! my fav part wood have 2 b this:

Sirius: Peter Pettigrew! And he's right over there *points at Ron*

Ron: Me? He's mental

Sirius: No not you, your rat!

Ron: Scabbers has been in my family for…

Sirius: No not your rat, YOU

Ron: Me? He's mental

Sirius: No not you, your rat

Ron: Scabbers has been in my family for…

Sirius: No not your rat, YOU

*6 hours later*

Ron: Dude, what does mine say?

Sirius: Sweet, what does mine say?

Ron: Dude, what does mine say?

Sirius: Sweet! What does mine say?

Ron: Dude! What do-

Harry: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Sirius: Whoops, got a bit off topic. Scabbers is right there *points to Ron*

Sirius: No not-

Lupin: NO! We're not going through all that again. Harry, Scabbers is really Peter Pettigrew in animagus form

LOL that part had me dyin of laffter..LOL
Nymphadora1506 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG ROFLMAO! That was the funniest thing I've ever read... You are brilliant!
Unca Pafoo chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
i normally don't say this to people, but for this story, i LOVE you. what a huge comic relief!
Water-powerofthemoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hahahahahaha, that was HIL-BLOODY-LARIOUS!

Well, here's a list of my favourite lines:

Malfoy: Greetings folks and welcome to the decapitation of a Hippogriff. I'm your play-by-play man, Draco Malfoy. Joining me in the box are Crabbe and this nameless guy who seems to have taken Goyle's place by my side. It really is a beautiful day, we couldn't have asked for better be-heading conditions

Hermione: You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!

Malfoy: Hey, that hurt my feelings. What did I ever do to you?

Hermione: *Kapow!*

Malfoy: *Starts to run off crying* Don't tell anyone about thi….hang on. There's three of us and only one of her. So that means….*gets out calculator and works out some equations*…..that we can beat her up!

*Malfoy and thugs beat up Hermione*

Malfoy: OK, she's had enough. Lets go *leaves*

Hermione: *Sobbing* Why didn't you guys help me?

Harry: No one likes a bully, Hermione *walks off*

There's more than that, but I laughed SO BLOODY HARD for those I had tears in my eyes! Great work, can't wait for more! :)
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
this has got to be the secondfunniest thing iv read or seen, the first being a very Potter Musical. i will now do an isanly long review of my favorite lines-

Harry: SHUT UP! THE DRAPES ARE FANTASTIC! THEY'RE THE PERFECT LENGTH, THEIR PATTERN IS MODERN AND FUNKY AND THEY DON'T CLASH WITH THE WALLPAPER!

Harry: Hmm, where should I go? The multi-complex shopping centre down the road with food, drink and bathrooms or this creepy playground. Well I don't feel like going all the way down the road, so I'll sit near the playground

Trelawney: You're going to die!

Harry: Yeah, I get that a lot

Parvati: *Turns boggart into a scary clown*

Lupin: OH MY GOD YOU STUPID GIRL! THAT'S NOT FUNNY! (I LAUGHED SO FREAKING HARD AT THIS LINE)

Harry: Um, but you saw it turn into a dementor before you tried to stop it

Lupin: Yeah….have some chocolate

Snape: Yes, now until Professor LUPIN comes back we're going to study WEREWOLVES. On an unrelated note, tonight is a FULL MOON. LUPIN WEREWOLVES MOON. You got that?

Ron: What a bizarre lesson

Snape: WEREWOLF LUPIN! Now I want everyone to write me a two-page essay of WEREWOLVES with particular emphasis on how to recognize if your teacher is one. I want this WEREWOLF essay handed in to LUPIN by the next FULL MOON (OK, this whole werewolf thing had me laughing for more then two minutes. Really.)

Fudge: Here's an idea, lets talk about the horrible, horrible past of Harry Potter

McGonagall: Sure. Don't tell Harry, but Sirius Black is actually his godfather and he's the one who sold out Lily and James to Voldemort

Rosmerta: Wow, that's horrible

McGonagall: Yep, that's why we must make sure Harry never finds out

Harry: There is another one. Only it's not….happy…or a memory

Lupin: Sounds perfect *releases dementor/boggart*

Map: PETER PETTIGREW

Harry: How ironic that no one ever noticed this name until I learned that he is a pivotal part of my past *goes to investigate, minus the cloak*

(THIS IS SO TRUE!)

Dumbledore: I've got a better idea, but I'll be very vague about it. Time is funny, it sure would be great if you could go back in it *wink wink* and save more than one life *wink wink* and take over the world. Wait, scratch that last bit

Sirius: Yep. Now before I go, I need to make a quick remark about how similar you are to James. Except for your eyes, you have…

Harry: …my mother's eyes

Sirius: No, I have your mother's eyes *Holds up jar with two eyeballs in it*. See?

Lupin: Yeah, sucks to be you. Have some chocolate
Brillant chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was hilarious! Loved it! :D
Subject 16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It's on my favourites list!

My favourite line was probably:Marge: Harry, you are a horrible nuisance of a boy!

Harry: *Thinking* It's OK, you can handle it. Think of Hogsmeade

Marge: Your father was an unemployed drunk!

Harry: *Thinking* Don't worry about it, she doesn't really mean it

Marge: Your mother was a bitch!

Harry: *Thinking* Think of Hogsmeade. Think of Hogsmeade

Marge: By the way Petunia, those drapes are horrible!

Marge: Yes! I've hit a nerve. Now see here boy…*blows up and floats out window*
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh my God, I love these stories! This one was awesome!

~Turbo
inkstainedtales chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
LOL! Best POA parody I've read! Keep it up!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Laughed so much all the way through I cried. It was a fantastic parody and I really liked your plays on the characters especially the chocolate, I thought that was very clever since choclate is supposed to be for shock and he is just saying it as an answer to everything! Lols!
MusicalFlute chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was outstanding! DEFINITELY a favorite. I'm still laughing histerically.
The Unusual Suspect chapter 1 . 10/30/2009