Reviews for Still Mendable
pistachiocreampie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
oh please do a sequel! this was amazing, but too short...

wish wilson had actually acted like this on the show. still, at least we've got them living together now, so its worked out.
LounaticM chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This made me cry. But I loved it so much that I went back and read it over again THREE MORE TIMES, crying again each time. House and Wilson are the most awesome best friends ever. (House is my favorite though, then Wilson.) So thanks for one of my favorite stories!
spelunker chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wilson being reasonable and kind to House... I might die of shock.

This was quite amazing, and all that the 4th season ending wasn't.

A sequel would not be amiss.
cathepsut chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Much nicer ending to season 5 than canon!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is great!
Simone.de.Beauvoir chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is heartbreaking considering what actually happened in the show.

I much prefer your version. I thought that Wilson's actions were completely out of character in the show, and here he makes perfect sense.

Another great part of this story is that it can be read as very strong friendship or pre-slash. I must say that I've always felt House may be in love with Wilson, but too afraid to say or do anything about it, so Cuddy is the next best bet. The scenes with him and Amber duking out who gets to spend time with Wilson cemented that view for me.

Now that Amber is out of the scene... I wished House will take the initiative in my imagined season 5.

If you are up for it, kindly write a sequel. I would be absolutely delighted, absolutely if it was House/Wilson and romantic in nature.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Now THIS is what I'm talking about! I LOVED this fic. You can't even imagine how upset I was at the end of season 4. I'm kind of hoping House being in Mayfield has to do with this, so Wilson will FINALLY feel bad for what his done. Great story!
Rollanda chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Thank you so much for this beautiful fic! That's exactly what I think should have happened at the end of season I just love hurt/comfort stories. :))
micetea chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow you may Wilson act like a reasonable adult, too bad the show couldn't"/