Reviews for Invisible
pauleen chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
I feel so bad for Esme that her husband died. The loneliness and not having your soul mate with you for as long as you thought you would have. And Bella and Edward are too cute together.
pauleen chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
That was a sad revaluation on how Their friendship ended. And those ugly hearted girls. Such jealousy and hate.
pauleen chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
These two are so lost and adorable.
AccioStone chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
hehe ok I laught a little at your mistakes, if you want to, I can help you with the spanish, pm me. mitosis is the right word by the way, even that is english. your spanish is not bad but probably google traduction, or I dont know what else! really I'll help, I love helping and traducing! so you say:
¿Sr. Cullen, hay algun problema? - señorita asked
-no, disculpe
Anon chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
Renee was a mother fucking bitch who doesn't deserve a 2nd chance. The whore and backstabbing slut. After all she did to tear apart Edward and

Bella and for causing Bella's low self esteem by what she did...*shakes head and disgust* she deserves being shut out of Bella's life and for Charlie to tell her off for good.
Pattie0cakes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
cant wait to complete
TheSpunkRansom chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
It's a great story!

I'd enjoyed reading it.. Thanks for posting! )
SegaParks 101 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Okay so i didn'y see that coming at all

overall great so far
SegaParks 101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i am literally dry sobing.

that was so intense and sad and everything!

i loved it!:):):)

and i am probably going to be reviewing every chaper so expect me!

SegaParks 101
BornAnOutlaw chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
Hi I really enjoyed ur story I Def think you should conjure up a sequal. But I need ur help I'm looking for another twific I can't remember the name or anything I only know it was about Bella being married to abusive Jake who meets ed through mutual friends of jakes..any ideas?
magmom2 chapter 21 . 10/17/2010
A great story.
magmom2 chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
I was wondering where you are from. It doesn't say in your bio.
RunningManJunkie2015 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
where did carlisle go?
Amanda chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
Can you PLEASE stop doing the flashbacks every chapter and wright about EDWARD AND BELLA IN PRESENT TIME! PLEASE?
J.MarieCullen chapter 21 . 7/14/2010
Wow. I Absolutely Loved That Story! :D I Cried At Times & It Was Without A Doubt Worth Every Minute Of My Time! :) You Truly Have Done An Amazinqqqqq Job! Keep Up The Good Workk! -Jacquelynn (: