Reviews for Scared of Love
Mivaaa chapter 1 . 4/8
This is still my favorite fanfic of this couple! Really good :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was just amazing!
jenifaui chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I enjoyed your story. It got me interested in Yuki/Soujirou
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I did enjoy this, very much so.

The only thing I would suggest is adding some kind of line-break inbetween shifts of time/place. It can be distracting to a reader when your mind is occupied with one space and then startled out of the story to realize that suddenly you're in a new setting and have to re-read it to fixate yourself again.

That aside, very nicely done. :) I truly enjoyed reading your story. Though, I am a little saddened that Yuuki's family was not able to reconcile with her in the end. They're missing out on a beautiful addition to their family. Ah well, only time will tell, yes? XD Thank you for sharing your story!
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i think this is one of the best stories i have read on here in a very long time! awesome! 9/10 stars for the entire story! btw did i mention that this is one of my favorite couples of all time? thank you so much for making a cute story about them!
Gabzilla chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Amazing story. I love how Soujirou and Yuki develops through the pregnancy. Absolutely beautiful.
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
*hearts in eyes* Oh, this was wonderful. It's now 2am and I have to get up for work in four hours, but it was so completely worth it. Thank you for this wonderful little trilogy, and I certainly hope you keep writing Yuki/Soujirou because there can never be enough fic about the two darling lovebirds!
H.Y.D3292 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Very qood story[: ,thouqh I think the endinq would have been a bit better for mi LOL if he would have told her that he loved her. But I realy liked the story and the parts were he was jealous of Rui those were very qood(;
lai1224 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Love this! it would be cool if you write a fanfic of the future where Sojirou become an overprotective father trying to protect his little girl from all the casanovas out there. It would be so hilarious. Anyways, just a suggestion, but I really love your fics. Cant wait to read more from you.
ponyo90 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
finally Soujiro has managed to win Yuki over.

your three stories are very good, esp. the flow of the stories. plus it's a happy ending!

hope you write more :)
Macjill chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
These three chapters/stories have been simply beautiful. The story is flowing, the characters have a good enough depth and the action pace is just right. Well done and keep up the good work. I am looking forward to more stories from you about Soujirou and Yuki. :)
elvina19 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love this story! And especially how you describe the development in the relationship between the 2 protagonists... You're a genius with words! _ V
khairunnisa chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
love this story.. maybe you can continue with what will happen when Mika grows up and boys chase after her, and story with her brother(s)? hehehhehe.. too much to ask, ya? but i love your story _
lady555 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i loved it, it was great. each story got better and better. I cant wait to see what else you write!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Adorable! Although I expected Soujiro to put out a notice to all of the clubs that he was no longer available- and dare anyone to try anything. That seems like something he would do. Things moved extremely quickly this chapter and I kinda wish it had been longer- that Yuki parents would forgive her. That Tsukushi would be proven wrong.

And they never explained the hoaz b/w her and Rui.

Alas it has a happy ending and thats all I could hope for.