Reviews for Half Blood Prince: The First Eleven Minutes
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Someday there will be a HP television series, hopefully you and some of the other fine talents here will be contributing writers to that effort. Well done!
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I like how Severus put Bellatrix in her place several times. the only issue I have is from another FF I read regarding AK and how it works by stripping the soul from the target as animals have no soul an AK would not kill the fox.

I know its petty
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
If this rendition had been the start of the movie, it might have actually been a good film. As it was, I was very disappointed in it. None of the forshadowing that is necessary to make Rowlings version of DH really happen was there in it. YOU should have been the screenwriter!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A great story. Very well written.
cckeimig chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That certainly would have been truer to the book. Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Good! Nicely done.
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Well done, both in the choosing and the execution. That was pretty much right from the book, wasn't it?
dennisud chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
very true. I see this would have wrenched up the drama meter a bit more, but it seems the PTB seem to think most of the HP audience has the attention span of a Hungry Ron Weasley!

'-)

We'll have to pray the 2 DH films are better, but if they are anything like the book its gonna be a long few years!

dennisud
dexterZ chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i just stopped reading the canon after book 5 becoz the story just got dumber and dumber as plot devices were inserted to take it to a conclusion. i was reading clell's sun source and after reading a passage there kept wondering how stupid the canon version is
pfeil chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I'm confused. This feels to me like it needs an A/N explaining why this would be better, why you suddenly felt the need to write it, etc.

(Of course, I will not watch the movie, so that might be making it harder for me to understand.)