Reviews for Before the Shadows Come
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2017
Grey wish there was more
melyons chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
I have really enjoyed this. Not my usual thing but I couldn't put it down. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Ybanormlmom chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
Wonderful adventure!
Fanficescape chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
So fun! I was engrossed the whole time!
Fanficescape chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
I like that Morelli is taking his responsibilities seriously. I do like Morelli in canon and agree he's a good guy. Imo, Your story fits him.
Fanficescape chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Hmm. I like the whole forgiveness thing but it happened a little fast for me. You had Steph mention Ranger didn't give any thought to her breast feeding. I think a little more focus on that would help the guys understand just how wrong "the decision" was. Speaking from experience, Stephanie would be in major pain not simply discomfort. As a new mom Esp. each time her milk came down, she would have felt a prickly pins & needles feeling and her breasts would have kept filling & filling until she was painfully rock hard and leaking everywhere. And it doesnt take much for the milk to come down, just thinking about your baby will do it so will orgasms. Just have a guy imagine being rock hard with no release for the same amount of time as Stephanie & they might get a clue.
Fanficescape chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Spiderweb tattoo guy just hanging out watching is so creepy!
Fanficescape chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
I was totally empathizing w/ Stephanie. She told him!
Fanficescape chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I'm so pissed at Ranger!
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I can almost imagine you giggling to yourself as you came up w/ the perfect phrasing of the first chapter. Great start!
carrotmusic chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Great story. One heck of an amazing AU you have come up with, and the characters all fit right in. Thanks for sharing.
VVine chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Another nice job :) . Nice unexpected twist with Morelli!
Rangeralltheway chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
Wow, cool story.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Thanks for writing this sequel. Loved Joe ( and I'm not a huge morelli fan, but as long as he is leaving Steph/ranger alone he's ok). Glad he got his HEA. A brilliant story.
ForeverEJ chapter 20 . 10/8/2011
Completely awesome and a great sequel. I am so not a Joe fan but I loved your version of him. I found myself rooting for him and all of the characters... Well except the bad guys of course. I just can get over how wonderful all of your work is, you have such an amazing talent