Reviews for Crossed
Bad ending
CookieMonster1983 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Really good.
HoNLoverTeamStarK chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love the fight between Erik and Stark and Erik is such a...DOUCHEBAG and Lovely story Btw. :D xx
FaberryGleek99 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
keep updating i cant wait for the next chapter!
AuthorxSpot chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Okay, I'm sorry, but what the hell? This made no sense. You have amazing writing potential, but this chapter is kinda stupid. I don't think you have the write idea of what PC and Kristen were looking for when they wrote the House of Night series. I had to force myself through it. My advice would be to work out details, and maybe stretch this out a bit more. It would be a lot better that way, I think :) Don't let me stop you from writing!
Cheerleader95 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
ur doing really good and i love the story idea, I'm just a little confused on who is talking when. just a friendly tip. good luck and keep writing!:)
ale chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
omg! you have to keep writing! like NOW hahaha that was really good!
JadeeXbooks chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
plz upload soon! :D :D :D :D

your story is amazing!
billybobjoe chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
your writing is awesome but you suck god you haven't wrote in over 3 months gosh
It's a Wolf Thinga chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Aw. okay my favorite one in the whole house of night series my favorite is Stark. HEHEHE! so if anyone writes one I'll read. But I really like this one.
cowgirl137 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
GREAT FanFic! I like it! Keep up the good work! :) Can't wait for an update!
Ivoryyy chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Update update update! these are so good!
Shana113 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
plz sumone update
tonks90210 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
i like this story keep it up its awsome
Shana113 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
i ve got to say its preetty good i dont think zoey would do it with stak tat easily but sitll i just want to find out wat happens im still not a big fan of it