Reviews for Sleepwalking
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was honestly so... so... adorable! 3
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Yes, insomnia is one way how to get the sexiest barber of the Fleet Street...I just felt sorry for Nellie when she collided with the wall...I know how it hurts ;)
Keep writing!

hervissa :)
CadyD chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So cute :D

I can picture that, strangely enough...and it's a rather amusing image. xD

It reminded me of the scene from "Corpse Bride" where Victor is running away from Emily (same actor and actress too :D).

You make such sweet oneshots! :3
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Aww, this is so cute! :D A sleeping Mrs. Lovett chasing Sweeney all over the house is a hilarious image - she certainly does get them into some weird situations! xD The ending was adorable, I'm really glad he didn't wake her up and allowed her to sleep like that with him. And he loved it deep down, I'm sure of it. ;) Oh, and I had to laugh at Sweeney sleeping with his razors under the pillow; bless him.
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
hahaha now I have a weird image in my mind.

a zombie following sweeney XD
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved this :D
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awwwww!

I almost said "awww" out loud, but I didn't want everyone to stare at me like they did when I laughed after reading the sentence about Sweeney sleeping with razors under his pillow. :D
TheAlmightyMeow chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I Lovett!

It was so cute and funny that Sweeney didn't woke her up even if he could've done so. He'll never really admit it but I'm sure he wanted to hug her too ;)
Viuda Lovett chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I enjoyed it so much, it was very cute! Well done!
CaptainFlyingSparrow chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
aw that story was really cute and it was really funny! Good Job!
RomanticTimeTraveler chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! I would of loved to see the look on Lovett's face when she woke up and saw that she was in bed with Sweeney. It definetly would have been an awkward moment between the two. Great job love! *Presses fav button*

Autumn Eve 3 3 3
unamuerte chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
What an imaginative story! Of course, I love everything you write but this is so odd it's perfectly Burtonesque - the humour is spot on black Sweeney Todd humour - I both cringed and laughed at the vision of Mrs Lovett backing poor Sweeney into a corner and literally chasing him around the house. It's not just funny though - it's incredibly sad that Sweeney can only seek comfort from a Sleepwalking Mrs Lovett, and not the wide-awake woman. Very well envisioned, and especially beautifully written!
Shedemei chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aww, Mrs. Lovett just wants a hug, even while she's asleep. Very cute. _
FragileFantasy chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Aww, so sweet and sad, all at once. Silly Sweeney- Can't he kust admit that he WANTS to hold the baker, too? Poor Mrs. Lovett, even in her sleep she longs for him. Such a good story, Marianne. You're a genius!

I know you said it's a one-shot, but I really want to see what happens in the morning! I understand if you want to leave it there, though. :)
Selina Kyle 23 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was so sweet! And every original!

I loved every bit of it :X

Write more oneshots like this!