Reviews for Need
Heartbreaking but still beautifully written. They definitely shouldn't be together unless Draco is starting to feel something more attaching than his relationship with Astoria? And Harry and Hermione's friendship is really sweet and authentic - thank you for including that snippet. It felt very true to both their characters.
disturbinglyprof chapter 1 . 5/13
I like this Hermione (unpopular opinion). She is in a very delicate situation and is reacting to it in complex ways. It's probably easier to write her as a strong single minded person (as most people do) but this take on her (especially in a situation we can't really imagine strong, single minded Hermione being in) is refreshing. Also, you're a great writer - I can feel all her frustration and confusion.
houdiniboom chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
I LOVED THIS.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Well! So OOC Hermione. She won't ever do this even if HE NEEDS HER. He is cheating on Astoria.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Do not like a week Hermione
Anastasia Cross chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
I love this
Anon chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
OMG so gooooood
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really loved it!
ordinary vamp chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I'm crying right now. I was so hoping for something to happen between Draco and Astoria removed the marriage aspect, but... no. The ending is a giant punch to the gut.

Your writing is impeccable. Well done.
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow. The emotions felt by the characters are felt by the reader, too. The affair adds such a negative spin to Draco and Hermione's relationship, but my poor shipper heart can't stop thinking they're perfect for each other.

Your prose are beautiful. Every word carries such a poignant weight to them.
Lillyfofilly chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
It was wonderful, but there were SO many parentheses! It became a little bit annoying after a while.
FangDragon15005 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This was so heartbreaking for me. I absolutely loved it! You have an amazing talent. Keep up the amazing work!

Thank you for sharing with us!
ShaaaCSMMaa chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Hermione and Draco are literally the perfect couple *le sigh*

The break up made me cry though :/ But! Then they got back together :D...sorta :S Now to find the next part...(it would help if you put in the summary that is was the sequel to so and so...-) )
Mayou chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
This story saddens me but yah, it's awesome. I love how you ended it. Thanks for posting this one.
eh chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nothing worse, or more OOC than a weak Hermione Granger.