Reviews for Never Let Go
Greek Wise Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
You know, it's funny how I've been thinking about a plot where Nessie dies just when Jake's about to pop the question. This is really touching. I love reading tragic stories and I can tell that it's good when tears start to roll down my face. Congratulations, you made me cry. ) LOVE IT!
boobooj chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
OH MY FREAKIN GOSH! If you can see my eyes right now

I bet you would ask me if I have a sore eyes..

But damn I'm just reading your summary and I'm close to tears..

You are the best (my eyes are so heavy they're like puffy red now)

You know I'm in my room hiding under the covers so my family wouldn't see

Me cry.(I'm using my phone.) And you know what I still don't know

Why nessie is dying..(With confuse look 0_o) but still I can't imagine..

You're the best hope you write more jacobxnessie story..

I mean it.!

Lovelots

X0X0x0
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Alice-Jaspers Girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
OMFG JESUS CHRIST. okay, you know me, you know im a die hard Jalice lover, you know im iffy about my love for Nessie...but holy fucking shit girl. From like...uhm lets say the second sentance in paragraph two i was on the verge of tears. And somewhere inbetween like paragraph three or four...the tears cascaded. i probably looked like an idiot sitting here, crying at a computer...but i did. YOU my friend are amazing. You use such discriptive language, and you really gave me a feel for the characters. Im still learning how to write like that. :) okay so here's the plan... were gunna co-write a one shot on friday when i come over. LOVE YOUUU!

Signed,

Alice.

(LOL JKS CARRIE...)
BeautyThroughBrokenGlass chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I just read it (obviously) and I cried. If someone reads the reviews before the story, read it with 'Possibilty' by Lykke Li playing in the background. It gives it a dramatic and traumatic air that would make a brick cry. Please, write more like this. And tell me when you do. ]
iclethea chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
How did Renesmee get like this? Why did she die? Did she have a disease or something?

Awsome story by the way! Made me cry! I love Nessie. She is soo cute.
xMortalAngelx chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ack, I'm speechless. All I can do is feel the excruciating pain that Jacob's suffering through. This is the best (i REALLY mean it) literature I've ever read in my life.

I was so crushed...keep up the great work! I was bawling.

-Ashuka
TheGuts chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my god, that's amazing. I was near tears! Beautiful! This is present tense done right- no dialog, but so effective.I could feel Jacob's pain in my own heart.I love the analogy about failing the test. And the box! It BROKE my heart! I also love the repetitive line in the first and last part of the one shot. Very effective and it makes you think.

Amazing. I love it.

Peace,

TheGuts.
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
*Sniff* I'm totally sobbing right now! That was so heart-wrenchingly sad, but it was all very moving at the same time. It was beautiful. Keep up the good work!
SoraDreams chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i read this while listening to beside you by marianaas tench its... sad XC i tryed not to cry not wanting my mom to see me crying XD
MaNDeRZxBBy chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
this is amazing. im in tears. your amazing with the emotions & details. howd she die?
EternalStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw! I cried! It's so sad, but definitely my favorite fanfiction. I love it.
hijinklum chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
OH MY GOD!SO SAD! tear jerker much? really well written- this is so getting added to my fav list! great job.
74Q chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Good story, lost interest because of the Twilight theme, as a stand alone without any reference to Twilight it would be good. But that's just me nick-picking.

P.S The Game
aquamysticwriter chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
that was so sad but very well written