Reviews for Life's Equations
SGAmvmm chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Thank you for this story. There are just few stories about John Sheppard being a math genius. Hope you can write more about this that will eventually use his intellect in saving others or an AU where the SGC needs him. _
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
excellent!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Excellent, thank you.
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Loved it! Very entertaining and you wrapped everything up nicely at the end.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
At time I wish that SGA had shown more of John's math skills. Thank goodness for fanfic and for fic like this.

Excellent one-shot with back story.

thanks
John's cat chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved it! Oh...I really loved it. You made me admire even more the character. We so really needed a fic like this to tell us more about his math skills, because that is one fantastic part of the character that I belive was not considered at all. I'd like to read more about his math skills. even posted a prompt in the Holiday Hurt/Comfort Comment Fic, still no luck. Maybe you can do it someday:)

Thanks.

STEVE AUSTIN
Dens Serpentis chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I love, love, love smart!John and you portray him so well. Great job.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Aw, I think that this story is awesome and that it rocks. Great job! :)
sherryw chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very enjoyable story. I really enjoyed seeing Shep from different angles. Loved it.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I adore this story. It was really, really, really good. I loved the style, the little blurbs of time, where it was like each scene could've been an entire novel, but you picked the important moment to get your point across. Great job.
Synbou chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Amazing!

That sums my reaction on all axes.
snow6835 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aww that was such an amazing story! You really showed how math and flying has played such a huge role in John's life, and how smart he really is behind that pilot's persona, which the show didn't really delve into sadly. And you even got in some Shep-whump! Great job and loved the ending with him showing the kids the thing that demonstrated the beginnings of his love of flying. Looking forward to more of your stories!
obaona chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I loved this - how you showed that math isn't this abstract thing for John, but useful and meaningful to the life he's chosen. Most fics are either/or (military or math, not both) when it comes to Sheppard, but this, I think, is more likely and fits better with his character. :)
donttouch chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Awesomeness :D

Love, Winnie
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Great fic! I have no idea whether all the maths is correct, but it sounded very impressive! I particularly loved seeing his skills save him and Rodney from a nasty situation, and Rodney's comments afterwards were classic.