Reviews for Jazz Poem
Undhine chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Awesome randomness, unless you know the games! I was waiting for "It's locked..."
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
that was good
Alias Erotavlas chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
If I hadn't played the games I probably would've tilted my head to the side and said 'huh?' But I have played the games and it made me laugh. Good job.

Alias E.
RunningGuitarMaster chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Nice poem! I like it! If I had no idea who Nancy Drew was, then I probably would be like "What the heck those are some random idea!" But its really good anyway! :):):):):):):)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh, come ON, how could he NOT realize what that refers to? I mean, it is so freaking OBVIOUS!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
i like it
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is good! I really like it. After I read it, I started babbling about it to my parents, even though talking about that kind of thing annoys them.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
LOL love it!
Fandals chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Omg that was hilarious! Legend of the Crystal Skull and Secret of the Old Clock! Thx for favouriting my story!
disapproval-face chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Lol. I'm actually finishing up LotCS for, like, the third time. I love that one (despite the acursed cemetery riddles of doom)!
INACTIVE USER 2012 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I love this poem. It's not just a reference to Nancy Drew but I think that even a person whose never played the games would truly be able to identify with your definition of jazz.

I loved it!
writersBLOCKacilin chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
oh. my. god!

you are my favorite person in life. my sister and i got such a laugh out of this. we have the same problem!

don't let the turkeys getcha down! :-P
TarraWoods chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow! i love this so much! and i never thought about it but jazz fits with all the nancy drew games and books! lol :P
DevianceIsBliss chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is fantastic! Really! I love it!
jellybellybean101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Really cool! I loved it. Great job.