Reviews for Knots
lilmisadiva chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
this was a great story!
Limanehious chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
Gosh I love this story!;)
NewFanFictionFan chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
Good characterization, very imaginative story line.

You are still confusing 'lose' with 'loose', otherwise grammar and spelling are good.

Thanks for your effort in creating this story.

Carl
EmlynMara chapter 21 . 11/2/2011
Wow! What a powerful story. There is so much going on here. Love the relationships betweeen Ellie and Sirius and Harry and Remus. Harry and Ginny are so sweet together. Grats to Amelia for figuring out an out for Sirius. Excellent job.
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
omg iloved ur story... god i bawled jn soo many cahpter cause they were so heartbreaking... im soo glad that sirius wasnt azkabaned and peter was caught... lolly and sirius were soo perfect together.. Nd i love how harry spoke... good luck in future stories... XD
Jimbocous chapter 21 . 1/28/2011
Well, back again, after having read yet another very nicely written piece. Ellie is another well-conceived and -executed character, and the story had great tension throughout. Thanks for a great read, and now ... off to the sequel.
erm31323 chapter 21 . 1/14/2011
Wonderful story, love the interaction between Harry and Ginny, so sweet! I am curious as to the importance of Ainsley and can't wait to read the next one to find out.
Mrs. Olivia Black chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
You did it again :) I just loved your Anwen and Sirius story and thought I would give this one a try and of course I also fell in love with it! You have a gift, there's no doubt. Now, onto the sequel! :)
HeartsDragon chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
This story is amazing!

I can't wait to read the sequel XD
Summer Leah chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
Aww, this was such a sweet story! Off to read the sequel.
Izzycullen6 chapter 21 . 12/5/2010
good
Mika927 chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
I liked this story. It was really good.
Lil miss clumsy kat chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
Wow amazing story, I really enjoyed Reading it and you have a true talent, off to read the sequel now but good work (Y) x
Bobma chapter 21 . 2/11/2010
thank you thank you thank you.

such an amazing story i'm off to read the sequel now

much love

bobma
MyGinevra chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
This story ends bitterly sweet, as Woven did. Mutt, my friend, you have a knack for storytelling that I wish I had. The reason this tale has attracted so many readers is that it's compelling and moving. Thank you for sharing it.

Peter