Reviews for Second Time Around
CleoViolet chapter 13 . 19h
I loved this story! Wish Severus could have stayed 16 though! But still good all the same
melodycraft chapter 10 . 7/27
Oh if only it ended right here. Cup won, house acceptance, potions homework complete... Voldemort dies by falling in the shower...everyone grows up happy... no?
Son of the Mourning chapter 3 . 7/5
You have done marvelous work on sevs sharp tongue. Bravo
Son of the Mourning chapter 2 . 7/5
My emotions are all over the place. I want to be over protective of sev and smack some gryffindors.
Son of the Mourning chapter 1 . 7/5
Omg omg j found this fic OC tumblr and am in love so far
Sam5598 chapter 1 . 4/29
Sorry had to comment, this is brilliant. You did a mistype and snape literally said "your sex literally stilled my hand" instead of hex. I was chuckling for ages xx
AnaBookWorm chapter 12 . 4/17
Absolutely amazing and beautiful story!
Very intriguing beginning and realistically true, love so far. I must continue! It caught my attention, good job.
Isn't Dear Leader Albus so sweet in his overbearing mechanizations? I really wanted to see Severus stab the old bastard in the gut and stand there watching as he bled out. Sadly, it doesn't happen in this story. Albus basically gets away with ruining Severus' life. Again. As usual.
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 1/16
Dont thank your beta...theres spelling mistakes...and character mistakes...get a new beta and please continue on with the story..i really love the concept but holy fudge..your beta is not doing their job at advising you on certain things and fixing up little problems...
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/7
an OK story, but I wouldn't call it a Snape/Hermione story. Both Snape and Minerva behaved so extremely OOC, this feels more like a romance between a boy called Snape and a girl called Hermione, rather than anything from the characters of the HP world. 5/10. Ok if you're desperate for Snamione, but I doubt it will scratch your itch.
littleladyangel chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I usually save my reviews for the end but I just couldn't wait! What a very unusual and fantastic story! My heart simply breaks for Severus in this and I hope he finds happiness soon 3
koshina chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
the story coming along so great. I just wish all PB and DB be vanished though as it totally ruins it for me.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Really where is Luna?
Marcus chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
The word is past you keep writing passed learn to spell.