Reviews for Second Time Around
HawthorneScarlet chapter 2 . 4/9
I got as far as chapter 6 of this story until I had to stop and review. Your writing style is very good and fluid, and I liked how you put Snape in Griffyndor as a twist in the story. However, Snape is much too OOC. I find it hard to believe that he'd let Hermione in easily, and that he'd become affectionate of her so quickly. Don't get me wrong, I liked the interactions between them, but the pacing of their relationship has developed too quickly, and your Ron in this story is too stubborn. His excuses/dialogue have become repetetive. He's becoming a frustrating character. I might be saying this too soon, as I am only at chapter 6, but this story leaves a lot to be desired and probably won't be continuing on. Nevertheless the plot is quite original and interesting!
marisamarinee chapter 13 . 3/31
What? No. No. Noooo omg please tell me that the sequel is written already
marisamarinee chapter 12 . 3/31
Super intense
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 3/29
looking forward to whats to come
I read all the way through this god forsaken story only to have you write a sequel...AN UNFINISHED ONE.
Bullshit.
lxnicelle chapter 2 . 3/1
this is so cute I'm crying
lxnicelle chapter 1 . 3/1
the bond you portray between mcgonagall and snape is so adorable!
"Professor where is this going?" said Severus warily.

"Nowhere," said Dumbledore with an enigmatic smile, "Shall we go?"

This literally made me laugh out loud! A humbling chapter for severus, and an established friendship growing to be something more! Really exciting!
Poor Severus and Minerva. :( but at least he's found a new friend! Their blossoming friendship is really endearing. Kudos!
Wow, you really have it in for Snape, don't you? Are there any other trials, tribulations, torments, insults, haters, misfortunes, or situations you'd like to add to beleaguer the point that you don't like him and that you want him to suffer unrealistic amounts of pain, torment, hurt, insult...?

Why hasn't anyone simply viewed Longbottom's memories of creating the potion in a pensive by now? Too fast a cure and you wouldn't get to heap trials, tribulations, torments, and the like upon his head?
Lol, it's hilarious what an ass this story is showing Fumblefuck to be! Love that but not the over-blown, heavy-handed "throw all possible hate on Snape" part. You could easily have deleted half this chapter and it would have been a much more pleasurable, less ham-fisted, read.
Snape's Witch chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Hmmm, don't know why Sev's looking at a headmaster's portrait, Dumbledore was definitely his headmaster during his student days.
Hada chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Oh God, this is amazing, fantastic, I don't even know how to describe it.
I've been crying all night.
It's amazing, again.
Grovek26 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Wonderful story - very well paced and excellent characterisations. Dialogue was well executed and the tone appropriate to each character. A truly enjoyable read.
try10 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I glad everything was solved. For I moment there I thought he was going to leave Hogwarts. :D