Reviews for Second Time Around
clausumcormeum chapter 6 . 9/30
They're so freaking cute! I can't deal with this PB & DB. Adorable.
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 13 . 8/9
Hi there!
Wow, I absolutely love your story! It's one of the sweetest and at the same time most heart-breaking fics I've ever read! The first chapter almost had me in tears already, the third did it. The ending came as a bit of a surprise to me yet I agree that it was a good closing moment - and a great story doesn't need a happy ending after all! Some are all the better because their endings are sad! Your portrayal of the characters was brilliant, they appeared so real, so human. And I never knew where the storyline would go - clever twists there! I can't wait to get to the sequel, sounds exciting!
I wonder if anyone ever translated this fic into German? If not and if you like the idea, I'd be more than happy to take it up as one of my projects. I'm a translator in training, which will be finished in June next year, so I promise I wouldn't hurt your little masterpiece ;)

Best regards
Bonnie
WhitmanFrostFiend chapter 6 . 8/3
This is seriously an EXCELLENT story. The time travel stories where SS and HG are the same age usually go about the same way, but this is really unique. Also, love the nicknames. When Hermione wrote on Sev's cast, it was such a perfect (nearly cry-worthy) moment.
AryaWeilyn chapter 10 . 6/29
Thanks for an amazing chapter! I'd try to write something more eloquent, but my brain is currently high on all the squeal-worthy moments w
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 4 . 6/17
;; I amazed he told her all that, but nonetheless, it was a heartfelt moment. No doubt their bond is stronger now. Then that Quidditch match, that was scary. I did enjoy the Snamione moment at the feast and the moment they had in the bedroom. It was all written well. Thank you for this chapter. I can't help but wonder though, what fills the other chapter if they are already so close now? No need to answer, but truthfully, it is slightly off putting and I'm left wondering if I should continue with the story.
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 6/16
I want to see a Pegasus, especially in that coloring, one of my favorite horse colors. Reminds me of the moon. You know, though, that when Snape said he would like to retain their friendship even after he changes back, I got a sense of foreboding. Something is gonna happen where that gets messed up somehow I think. Hermione and Snape, their friendship is lovely. It's also nice to see Harry and Ron warming up to Snape more... sort of X) Very good chapter, well written, thank you! :) 'But brother you're never fully dressed without a smile!' That's gonna be stuck in my head for a while X)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 6/15
Aww! So sweet! :3 Though, I'm assuming they will continue to go back and forth as their personalities clash. The friendship came really fast, which I wasn't expecting, but that's okay. Lets see where this goes! Good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 6/15
oooWarning of Spoilersooo
To all those who like to read the reviews before they read the story.

A time turner of a different sort. This is very interesting, and so far, a good read. I was not expecting Prof. McGonagall to go back in ash with Snape. Now was I expecting Snape to be sorted into Gryffindor, but I guess it makes sense. Poor Snape though, already being ostracized. Yay for Hermione and her kind and understanding heart! Very good chapter, thank you :)
Romily chapter 13 . 5/12
The mods probably didn't slap you but i would if i could.
Poor sev... how COULD you?
I am not even sure i wanna look at the sequel and am not sure i trust it will be completed.
Petite Mule chapter 10 . 4/22
16 hours more than worth it!
Do Dumbfuck gets to treat Severus and Minerva as recalcitrant children just as he's always wanted to do. I hate that bastard.
SivaSrna chapter 1 . 3/6
Bloody hell! And it is only the first chapter! Simply have to read it all in one setting.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 13 . 2/7
Fuck you. Fuck. You. Up the ass, no lube. Plus, that summary for the sequel? Hermione would never question his loyalties. That's ridiculous and if she did then she doesn't deserve him. Fuck her. And fuck you. -Skye
spaceygirl67 chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
plz continue
inizhay chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
First: the feelings! I really loved this and it made me feel so many things. Wonderfully written as well. I really thought Dumbledore was just going to obliviate her or something though. Kind of glad you are taking à différent route for the sequel. Unless you start the sequel out that way... Anyway off to find out right now!

P.s. Thank you for writing such a wonderfully moving work :)