Reviews for Second Time Around
SivaSrna chapter 1 . 3/6
Bloody hell! And it is only the first chapter! Simply have to read it all in one setting.
AllISeeAreStars chapter 13 . 2/7
Fuck you. Fuck. You. Up the ass, no lube. Plus, that summary for the sequel? Hermione would never question his loyalties. That's ridiculous and if she did then she doesn't deserve him. Fuck her. And fuck you. -Skye
spaceygirl67 chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
plz continue
inizhay chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
First: the feelings! I really loved this and it made me feel so many things. Wonderfully written as well. I really thought Dumbledore was just going to obliviate her or something though. Kind of glad you are taking à différent route for the sequel. Unless you start the sequel out that way... Anyway off to find out right now!

P.s. Thank you for writing such a wonderfully moving work :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
I absolutely loved this story while Snape was a teenager, and I still liked it afterwards. However, I must admit that I am terribly dissapointed and even a bit angry that the last "chapter" is an author's note and that the story is marked as complete and left at that point. I was so looking forward to reaching the end of the last chapter so that I could see a happy ending. I will try to read the sequel, but I'm afraid that what I loved most about this story was the sweet romance and innocence, and I am not a big fan of dark and angsty tales. I do want to see a happy ending though, so I hope you choose to give us one. Despite my disappointment with this ending, the story itself was brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing it.
TheLaughingMage chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
This is fucking unbelievably awesome! And the cliffhanger is to die for! Damn Imma see that sequel now. Thank you!
bittermelon chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Love that Severus has better suited clothes, but I really want to see him in some Muggle duds, especially jeans.
bittermelon chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Too cute! Pav &Lav lent Minerva some of their clothes . Ronalds venom towards Snape is motivated by jealousy. He KNOWS, deep down that Hermione and Severus are far better suited for each other than any of his designs upon her.
bittermelon chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Your story is absolutely wonderful. I'm really enjoying all the Bronte and Jane Eyre allusions.
melodycraft chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
Ok I just read this whole thing in a few days. It was spectacular. All the dialogue was amazing. I really enjoyed the ride. I'm sure this was a lot of work so thank you for your labor and for sharing!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
So Sweet.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Poor Hermione. Snape does not wash his underwear even when it is already yellowish.
Lena Lennox chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Brilliant take. I hope the sequel is completed!
Strumpet chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This is great so far! Really interesting concept - an original twist on the time-turner trope. And I'm very much enjoying Snape's grumpy, long suffering characterization. I think you've captured him well! 3
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Oh my goshhhhhhh... so cuteeeee!