Reviews for Second Time Around
Sam5598 chapter 1 . 4/29
Sorry had to comment, this is brilliant. You did a mistype and snape literally said "your sex literally stilled my hand" instead of hex. I was chuckling for ages xx
AnaBookWorm chapter 12 . 4/17
Absolutely amazing and beautiful story!
Very intriguing beginning and realistically true, love so far. I must continue! It caught my attention, good job.
Isn't Dear Leader Albus so sweet in his overbearing mechanizations? I really wanted to see Severus stab the old bastard in the gut and stand there watching as he bled out. Sadly, it doesn't happen in this story. Albus basically gets away with ruining Severus' life. Again. As usual.
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 1/16
Dont thank your beta...theres spelling mistakes...and character mistakes...get a new beta and please continue on with the story..i really love the concept but holy fudge..your beta is not doing their job at advising you on certain things and fixing up little problems...
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 1/7
an OK story, but I wouldn't call it a Snape/Hermione story. Both Snape and Minerva behaved so extremely OOC, this feels more like a romance between a boy called Snape and a girl called Hermione, rather than anything from the characters of the HP world. 5/10. Ok if you're desperate for Snamione, but I doubt it will scratch your itch.
littleladyangel chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I usually save my reviews for the end but I just couldn't wait! What a very unusual and fantastic story! My heart simply breaks for Severus in this and I hope he finds happiness soon 3
koshina chapter 10 . 12/29/2017
the story coming along so great. I just wish all PB and DB be vanished though as it totally ruins it for me.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
Really where is Luna?
Marcus chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
The word is past you keep writing passed learn to spell.
Marcus chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Lol its a Griffin not a the the movie.
Slimy chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
Where is Do by 3Win my and Preacher?
Saissa chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
You've abandoned this story? NOOOOOO!
Saissa chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
Minerva is a bitch - way worse that Ron ever was! Dumbledore is just as bad as Minerva.

I notice that noone has actually said that horrible phrase - its for his greater good.
Whose greater good? Minervas. Dumbles or Severus'?
Saissa chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I really wish Harry would grow up and DUMP the ignoramus stupid ginger food garbage disposal unit - he is so totally USELESS!

If Ron demands Hermione make a choice (between the light and Snape) - she better choose Snape.
If Ron demands that Harry make a choice between his 2 friends - he better choose Hermione.

I would be more than happy to let Ron sink and drown - I dont think he knows how to swim!