Reviews for Second Time Around
bittermelon chapter 3 . 6/25
Love that Severus has better suited clothes, but I really want to see him in some Muggle duds, especially jeans.
bittermelon chapter 3 . 6/25
Too cute! Pav &Lav lent Minerva some of their clothes . Ronalds venom towards Snape is motivated by jealousy. He KNOWS, deep down that Hermione and Severus are far better suited for each other than any of his designs upon her.
bittermelon chapter 2 . 6/25
Your story is absolutely wonderful. I'm really enjoying all the Bronte and Jane Eyre allusions.
melodycraft chapter 13 . 2/6
Ok I just read this whole thing in a few days. It was spectacular. All the dialogue was amazing. I really enjoyed the ride. I'm sure this was a lot of work so thank you for your labor and for sharing!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 1/20
So Sweet.
ninja888 chapter 1 . 1/19
Poor Hermione. Snape does not wash his underwear even when it is already yellowish.
Lena Lennox chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Brilliant take. I hope the sequel is completed!
Strumpet chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This is great so far! Really interesting concept - an original twist on the time-turner trope. And I'm very much enjoying Snape's grumpy, long suffering characterization. I think you've captured him well! 3
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Oh my goshhhhhhh... so cuteeeee!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I've always wanted a fic where someone changed houses. This is shaping up to be a very interesting read!
sammy smith chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Loved it :-)
SherylHawk28 chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
Dear Nova, this is a fantastic piece of work and I thoroughly enjoyed each minute of every sleepless night this week reading the contents of your brilliance displayed here. It is truly, and refreshingly original. I appreciate the great amount of detail you've put into each sequence, it is deep and heartrendingly lovely. The humor and the personality you've infused is so perfect for each character and you made me teary on more than one occasion throughout. It's an addicting work and I hope your proud of it because it is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and I have read quite a few over the last few years. I cannot wait to start on your sequel for this work.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
I try to only read completed stories since I am not a patient person. No hope the sequel is complete since you cheated and completed this story without finishing it. Shame.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
UM. SEQUEL WAIT. WHAT. GOD . I WAS NOT INFORMED. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT WAS THE CASE UGH EIAURGNJK GOD DAMNIT DUPED AGAIN WHY DO I ALWAYS RUN INTO THESE STORIES WITH SEQUELS