Reviews for Ginny Weasley Murders Luna Lovegood
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
No offense, but you completely got Ginny wrong. Sure, she might have tried to harm her, but she would never go so far- Ginny Weasley is not a murderer- ask Ron, or the real Harry! her BOYFRIEND. Though I loved the word choice
luna is loved chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Never put luna is loved.
mother fucker's mother fucker chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
make a harry/ginny sex story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is lovely! I always thought Luna and Harry should get together, and this is kind of funny, too. :) Great job!
Angered chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
WHAT THE FUCK? That was rude. Luna/harry sucks. So do you.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ginny was OOC and Hermione was a bit too. I expected her to shout at Ginny a bit or maybe bitch slap her. Ahh well, it was still good.
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Wow, uh, Ginny is a crazy. :D
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ginny is very OOC, but thats OK because the story *was* funny. :)
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Haha this is pretty funny, poor Harry :( yeah, Ginny's completely OOC but in an hilarious way! I enjoyed it anyway :)
Luna chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I know this was supposed to be funny but it's not. It's sad, pathetic and reeks of being a bitter shipper. My fault though, I saw the Harry/Luna and still kept reading. Ick.
Drama Queen And You Know It chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This was well written and i throughly enjoyed reading this fic
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hm. Ginny kills Luna... Well, anyways, it was good. Poor Luna, aww!
blood sugar love chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
“I should have known,” says Harry. “I’ve never heard anyone else who can scream like that.”

;-; i was so relieved at the end when you said you'd meant for it to be funny .. because it was. in the very best of ways. 3
Verity chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow...Ginny is so beyond OOC that it's not even funny...actually it is. Hilarious even. But Harry and Luna were absolutely adorable, and ... Ginny ... wasn't. Jeesh, this should be called Nightmare of the Evil Ex-Girlfriend... or something else to illustrate Ginny's general ickiness.