Reviews for Stolen Moments, Stolen Glances
Mona chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is one of the best, if not THE best Sokka/Azula fanfics I've ever read. By the way, in the ATLA wiki I read that Ty Lee had a crush on Sokka also. But really, which girl in her right mind wouldn't? Even if he's a cartoon character. He's funny, caring, and HOT.
DarkBluexx chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh. My. Goodnessgracious. D

So I was skimming through the list of Avatar fics for the first time in weeks and what do I find? I could have sworn I recognized your name and then I saw Sokka and Azula and HAD to read it and find out.

And I love it. )

Especially the beginning with Azula being evil and the way Sokka is torn between her and his friends. It's kind of got me wondering how that relationship began in the first place. I really liked the dialogue too. Definitely an interesting relationship right there. Bizarre as it is, you wrote it in a way that makes perfect sense on both ends. And the parts about the relationship that aren't normal make it all the better. Like how Azula has to be chasing his friends just to see him... I liked that part. Sad that it had to end but that's good, more realistic that way considering it wasn't exactly the perfect relationship. So definitely a great ending too. )

The only part I had a little trouble believing was that Azula cried, and at that, admitted to crying. She doesn't seem like the crying type to me but that's okay, I still liked it.

So yaay for coming across this! You know, I always wondered how that Azula/Sokka piece was gonna turn out and now I know and I'm happy. Very well done.

Yeah, this made my day.