Reviews for Millennium Jump: Dangerous Affairs
Seele Zeit chapter 15 . 5/16
It's Sirius! It has to be!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 3/3
You spelled sequel wrong twice, just in case that wasn't intentional.

...the ending seemed rather rushed. And the overall characterization of Harry seemed a bit lacking in consistency; one moment he was a displaced but powerful wizard, and the next he's being treated like a helpless stereotypical girl...
...But, ah. I suppose decent effort. if you would like.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 3/3
...seriously? ears and tail?
...well. I guess. certain tastes... O.o
Is there going to be any plot development or wrap-up soon? Seems like it's not really going anywhere at the moment.
...Oh well.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 3/3
Ah- is Mahado dead, then? Squished? Or did he survive somehow...?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Whoa whoa whoa. Did Mahado die?
TheRedLight chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
That had to be Sirius! Cause he's the only one who went in the veil. You enter but you don't age like he said.
Lost Words of the Past chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
mellenium arc next story out yet
WereBunny87 chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
I really like this story! Great job!
Conpeki chapter 16 . 11/20/2011

This story is awesome. It has so many twists, with Harry becoming an Oath-Breaker and then being ransomed to Seto all the while falling for Thief King Bakura.

Just a question... who/what was the spirit that was angry with how Harry was being sold in Chapter 12? Didn't get far with Yu-Gi-Oh so yeah...

Can't wait for Bakura and Harry to meet in the present.

Just a side note, why isn't where hundreds of reviews? D

This story was epic. How... underfavoured? o_O

Sequel, sequel, sequel! 3 :D
vrriacho chapter 18 . 8/9/2011

I love this story!

I want more!

Grim1989 chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
This was an awesome story, and i can't wait to see future-bakura see Harry again in the sequal.
Impassive Moon chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
a sequel! sorry I can't really think of anything to say except that I'm rushing to review before reading the modern arch. I can 't wait! *fangirl cheer*
ababababababa chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Shinigami's Brush chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
This is amazing! Your writing is amazing! I love your fanfics. I just wish that things worked out with Harry and Bakura, but alas, they were not meant to be. Pencil Pushing (pardon the shorting) was very good too. _ Keep it up!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Awesome story! I'd never think to cross HP and Yu-Gi-Oh. LOL I rather enjoyed this quite a lot! _ Thanks for writing it! I'm odd to find the sequel if it's up now. _~ ::waves:: Blessed Be! Ja ne!