Reviews for Millennium Jump: Dangerous Affairs
Seele Zeit chapter 15 . 5/16
It's Sirius! It has to be!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 3/3
You spelled sequel wrong twice, just in case that wasn't intentional.

...hmmmmmm.

...the ending seemed rather rushed. And the overall characterization of Harry seemed a bit lacking in consistency; one moment he was a displaced but powerful wizard, and the next he's being treated like a helpless stereotypical girl...
...But, ah. I suppose decent effort. if you would like.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 3/3
...seriously? ...cat ears and tail?
...well. I guess. certain tastes... O.o
Is there going to be any plot development or wrap-up soon? Seems like it's not really going anywhere at the moment.
Hmmm.
...Oh well.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 3/3
Ah- is Mahado dead, then? Squished? Or did he survive somehow...?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Whoa whoa whoa. Did Mahado die?
TheRedLight chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
That had to be Sirius! Cause he's the only one who went in the veil. You enter but you don't age like he said.
Kamikaze Warrior chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
mellenium arc next story out yet
WereBunny87 chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
I really like this story! Great job!
Conpeki chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
OMG. SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!

This story is awesome. It has so many twists, with Harry becoming an Oath-Breaker and then being ransomed to Seto all the while falling for Thief King Bakura.

Just a question... who/what was the spirit that was angry with how Harry was being sold in Chapter 12? Didn't get far with Yu-Gi-Oh so yeah...

Can't wait for Bakura and Harry to meet in the present.

Just a side note, why isn't where hundreds of reviews? D

This story was epic. How... underfavoured? o_O

Sequel, sequel, sequel! 3 :D
vrriacho chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
HI!

I love this story!

I want more!

kiss
Grim1989 chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
This was an awesome story, and i can't wait to see future-bakura see Harry again in the sequal.
Impassive Moon chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
a sequel! sorry I can't really think of anything to say except that I'm rushing to review before reading the modern arch. I can 't wait! *fangirl cheer*
ababababababa chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE IT!
Shinigami's Brush chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
This is amazing! Your writing is amazing! I love your fanfics. I just wish that things worked out with Harry and Bakura, but alas, they were not meant to be. Pencil Pushing (pardon the shorting) was very good too. _ Keep it up!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
Awesome story! I'd never think to cross HP and Yu-Gi-Oh. LOL I rather enjoyed this quite a lot! _ Thanks for writing it! I'm odd to find the sequel if it's up now. _~ ::waves:: Blessed Be! Ja ne!