Reviews for Heavenly Blade: The Dragon's Tale
FireWing Pegasus chapter 14 . 11/28
Hope you update soon! Toushirou is my favorite character!
Samira Vongola chapter 14 . 10/25
I hope you update soon
Eden chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
So wasn't smart to read a story that hasn't been updated in 3 years haha! Too bad though, it's so effin good! I wish there was more!
vivianaurelia10 chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
umm when will you continued this story again im curious about what happend next
travelqueen124 chapter 14 . 6/20/2015
Its been a great story and an interesting read. I hope that you get the chance to post the final chapter can't wait to see how it ends.
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 14 . 1/13/2015
It's insanely good! Will you continue?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
Please continue! It's so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow! What a story! It is utterly captivating! I'd love to see you finish it!
edenosh chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
Well this story is just amazing! I really really hope you haven't forgotten about it, that would be such a shame since it has so much potential. Your writing is so fantastic I can't not love it! I'm so looking forward for the future of this fic!
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This chapter is amazing. You could have just posted this as one shot and it would have still been amazing. Though it is still cool that you're making it a long story. I mean it says that its more than 126000 words already and I don't know if its finished yet either.
So far it seems like a cool story line.
HeartsOfStone chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Wow, i love this story, it's one of the best I've read! Please don't abandon it! It's way to interesting, and so original. I love the interactions between Toshiro and Hyorinmaru. Your writting style is amazing. Please, I"m begging you, PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Great story! Please write the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Hey KnowledgeandImagination! This story is amazing! Your writing style is very unique, and the story is SOOOOO gripping! I can't wait for the next chapter!
MusingAIR chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Ok so I have read your whole story and I only have one thing to say... Please update soon... I can't wait to see Hitsugaya as captain and having to deal with Matsumoto.

On a last note and less demanding, I loved the last part from Kuchiki-taicho's point of view... Especially being the captain exam... It is interesting to hear what his thoughts are regarding the young prodigy.
LDK chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Amazing story. This feels cannon to me, its such good quality and fits with all cannon events so perfectly. I love Hitsugaya's relationship with Hyourinmaru, and how he keeps confirming to Toshiro that he, too, is a dragon. I never thought of him that way, but it certainly does fit. Everything in this story just... Fits. I really hope you update it sometime, I can't wait to see how Hitsugaya-taichou fares at first in the tenth! I know some people will not accept him right away, and I'm interested to see how he deals with the prejudice against his age and appearance with a new rank. I absolutely love this fic, please update it soon! Thank you for writing this!