Reviews for Four Man Squads
yeaaaahhhh I read chapter 2 . 4/2
incorrect chakra natures for Hinata and Sakura
she actually has a primary lighting affinity and a secondary fire affinity(its why bortuo has an easy time with lighting release and not just wind release thats right he inherited both primary chakra releases from his parents)
Sakura has Earth and Water
Wind is supposed to a rare chakra nature in the world and especially in the land of fire sl having three people with it dosen't make it seem rare.
However imma let these slide mostly because most people only know Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra nature.(hell i found out Hinata and Sakura chakra natures recently)
Not gonna let the the wind chakra nature appearing not rare go tho.
Seriously the amount of wind users in Naruto that have it as their primary or secondary affinity can be counted on one hand
Naruto(primary), Asuma(primary), Boruto(primary), Temari(Primary) and Danzo(primary)
The amount of wind users is also low
The 5 previously mentioned but add Konan, Baki, Khonhammaru, Sasuke(after sage of six paths buff), Garra, Hurizen(along with the rest of 5 regular elements),Orchimaru(makes senses) and Madura thats literally it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2018
Do you even know what a genjutsu is, you nitwit? Please die.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
GAH! Sorry but this is a pet peeve of mine. Konoha did not use 3 man squads. You seem to be ignoring the Jo-nin commander. Go watch the show again, they use FOUR (4) man squads...

3 genin plus one commander. and thats only for those right out of the academy. pay attention when other teams aside from genin are put together. Except in extreme or unusual circumstances all teams have 4 members.

Hokage guards? 4 of them.
ANBU teams? 4 of them
Scouting teams? 4 members

its nearly always a group of 4 ninja
Lerris chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Well a lot of it felt like a replace Kakashi with Obito, but have events turn out similar kind of thing, save of course Obito actually is a bit better sensei. One thing that stuck out is Obito had them working on elemental chakra control before even finishing water walking, and then they did various chakra control exercises and such, but waiting for wave for tree walking... The other thing that stands out here is Hinata totally shut Haku down, yet Haku pulls off Crystal Ice mirrors right after? That seems odd. Beyond that, why would Haku bother with an ultimate technique just to kill Gato. Senbon should be more than adequate for Gato.
tiszt95 chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Hinata is water tipe in the canon what help here create her own gentel fist stile, and she is not like any other Hyuuga. She is shy and have an open minde not like the others in her clan (sorry I'm not english so my english isn't that good)
Payton Medlock chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
good stroy but the family thing its great but dosent that make hinata his stepsister i mean just wondering
brandon chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
yet another story left alone for years... why are so many stories like this? why can't there be any fully updated ones? PLEASE UPDATE! o.o
ToshiroUchiha chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Please continue this story its the best I'be read so far and I've read fanfics for years please continue
Bored in ohio chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Im not going to read one more chapter of this boring story. Whats the point of doing fan-fiction if your story is going to be even suckier than the canon story line.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2012
Hey, could you email me your estimated calandar of chapter updates? email to
Marty F chapter 19 . 12/27/2011
Why did you abandon this story?
Gaiseric chapter 13 . 11/11/2011
A really good story so far. There's not a great deal of divergeance, but the concept of two people against each of the Sound Five is an interesting change.

Keep up the good work.
RisingMist chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I've been reading this story for a while. Most of the time, readers worry about Super! Naruto. In your fic, I'm forced to worry about Super! Sasuke. Naruto's victory against Neji seemed to come out of nowhere. This disproportionate skill set could start hampering the story a lot. I hope the coming chapters start developing his skills and deviating from canon a lot more in that respect. Thanks for sharing this story.
King Inna Norf chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
You've got to continue this; it's too good not to!
nobody chapter 4 . 7/25/2011