Reviews for Four Man Squads
Hina the half heart chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Nice! I didn't see any mistakes! Update as soon as you can!
AleryaLeveilli chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
I am really enjoying this story, and I loved this chapter. The Fluff was cute, and I liked the training sections. I wonder how will react to Hiashi's news once they get back to the village with the Fifth Hokage in tow, whoever it may be. Keep up the good work!
avatoa chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Since there are still only three genin in a squad from Suna, does that mean that Konoha is the only hidden village with four man squads?
Hatake Tsughi chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait for Hinata to start training with Kiyoshi! Hey why didn't Hinata use her Byakugan to help Naruto with his Rasegan? Anyway can't wait for next chapter XD
Kyrial Arthian chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I feel guilty for not having left a review for this fic before now, but for this chapter, I really felt like I had to. I'll admit... I tend to hate when people put songs in a fic. But in this case, it really just fit so well that I had no problem with it. And I really loved Naruto's explanation of not talking to Hinata in the academy because he was afraid of losing that one look he got that wasn't full of hatred. I even teared up a little.

I imagine some people might think it a bit odd that Hinata completed the first stage of the Rasengan training like it was nothing, but it's not surprising. That part is really all about control, which is something a Hyuuga would excel at. I'm sure she'll have a MUCH harder time with the second part, since that's all about pure power. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if she was entirely unable to do that until later in life, when she's built up more of a chakra reserve. I mean, there's a reason why only people like Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, and Naruto can use it (well, I guess Konohamaru can use it too... I'll fall back on that he IS related to Hiruzen and Asuma, after all :P).

When I first saw Obito mention how Kiyoshi hates the Hyuuga, I was worried that was just thrown in without much reason other than to make things a bit more difficult (after all, Tsunade wasn't exactly easy to get to come back, either). But him being Hizashi's sensei makes it pretty understandable.

As for the issue of lemons, I don't mind as long as they come WAY later in the story, and fit into the story (that is to say, not thrown in just for the sake of having them :P).
Rose Tiger chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I love the naruhina moment. It was so cute. All it needs is the kiss. I hope they will find Tsunade soon.
Hina the half heart chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I don't mind lemons either but do it in the future they are 12 after all.
Phi ScarlaDraconia chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
I stand corrected on my earlier post...

_ still love the story though
Hina the half heart chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Yes! Thank you for the update! *dances* I think you made a few grammatical errors but that's it.
cr8zyboy chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
I like this story a lot:) keep up the good work.

Hope to more from Sakura though. Hope u still give her brute strength lol
Rose Tiger chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
I am so glad that is over! Please keep going! Show more naruhina!
Oneblackened chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

A bit of a modified Kakashi Gaiden would probably clear up a lot of confusion.
Phi ScarlaDraconia chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
BTW You referred to Jiraiya as a sennin, not the Yonnin like he should be, just to let you know, it's in the first scene he's actually training Naruto in, though otherwise I haven't been able to catch any AU mistakes other than that...
KuriAster chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Yah! I found you 10/10
Captainof10 chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Sweet chapter! Hope i get to read another one soon!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »