Reviews for Four Man Squads
narutos vixen chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
does haku like hinata ?
LiviaHyde7 chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
greta chapter plese update soon!
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Cool! Please keep going!
SilentSinger948 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Nice start.
FakerKing chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Well, reading through this, I saw a bunch of improvement. The character's are all a little bit 2D at this point, but that can be worked out in time.

The main objection I have in this chapter is the affinities. Particularly, Sakura's and Hinata's.

Now, I know this may receive some flak, but generally, a ninja's body and personality adapt around their affinities.

Take Tenzo(Yamato) for instance. His two affinities are water and earth. His personality is calm, collected, methodical, and flowing. His build is also bulkier than some of the other characters.

Now, if you take this into account, Hinata is EXTREMELY flexible, and her chakra control is way up there. I'd imagine that earth chakra would limit your flexibility. Water would be more fitting. Also, her mannerisms are calm and gentle, like a coursing stream. I'd imagine that water affinities have an easier time controling their chakra.

Sakura, on the other hand, is more aggressive and brutish. With her strength, it'd be easy to see why she's an earth type. While water might fit her somewhat, earth just seems to be a better match.

Now, I know this is your fic and all, so I leave this matter up to you.

ShadowFaux, out.
Captainof10 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I like this story and also the length of the chapters. Please update soon!
Ricktor705 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
This is a great story. I'm glad I took the time to read it. You're writing it really well. I hope you continue it.
the DragonBard chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Interesting. I would have chosen different chakra natures for Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, but that's just me. I think Sakura would be Earth primary with Water secondary, Naruto would be Wind Primary (as canon) with Water secondary, and Hinata would be Water primary with Lightning secondary. Also, who was the fourth person in the Sannin? Or Yonnin as the case may be.

One thing I didn't like was how you suggested a person was limited to only two chakra natures they could master. In canon, it's suggested one only masters two for the simple fact that it takes too much time to master more than two.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Control that damn temper of your's Sakura. Please keep going and double space the speeches from the paragraphs to make it easier to read.
RebornBlood chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Hey, not bad, not bad! I like it so far, I wonder where you're taking this, also Obito being alive is great, I like him reminds me so much of Naruto.

Well, ja na!

Update soon and please cheack out some of my own storiees too!
narutos vixen chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
will hinata explain to naruto that she has low confidence or something? even i felt the awkwardness between them
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I like this start. Please keep going.
FakerKing chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Well, in all honesty, I can say that with a bit of tweaking, you could make this an awesome story.

The main thing I noticed was that everything was rushed. Hinata without a stutter? Trying to take command of the ENTIRE team? Sasuke not acting high-up? And Sakura barely participating? I mean, teamwork isn't simply forged by words. Obito should've at least had them come at him as a single unit. In shorty, slow down. Dialouges seem fine, but remember: Characters need developement.
NaylorFan90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
An intriguing and, dare I say it, original concept. I look forward to seeing where you take it.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14