Reviews for Four Man Squads
Arkanrium chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
...wondering about the fourth member of Team Minato...

up to this point I'm more wondering who's the 4th of the Yonnin?
Kami no Itte chapter 19 . 2/15/2011
Ey, love the story so far. Plz update soon.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
woops sorry
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
you swiched from yonin to sanin
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
forums/topic/25207-haku-was-a-girl-and-i-have-the-proof-believe-it/

haku was a girl. i mean in cannon she was a girl
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
i LOVE your idea of having hinata in a four man cell with naruto. and the fact that you added obito i really cool.
Fayth85 chapter 19 . 9/29/2010
OMG SWEET! I love the character differences, it seems a lot rounder this way. I love how Naruto and Hinata are pooling themselves and balancing each other out more. It looks good on them.

On a more critical note, you might want to be more careful with character planning and placing. At one point the Sand siblings were under arrest in Konoha, then they were hired and came from Suna? Then there was 'Hinata will be released from hospital in a few days' and Naruto leaves the meeting with the Hokage to find Hinata at home working in her garden. Small discrepancies, true, but they are something you might want to pay attention too.

Other than that, I am looking forward to where this will go! I love your style of writing, and the quirks in your characters.
Ceralyn chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
Great story. Look forward to reading more.
GaruAlpha chapter 19 . 9/19/2010
Now that I have caught up to the story as is, I can say with great confidence "Good Job"
naruhinaramen chapter 9 . 7/22/2010
i think there should be lemons, because in any great relationship people do 'IT' all the time
Mhyrloc chapter 19 . 6/29/2010
Very nice story, Just finished it and I'm definitely looking forward to more. Some of your ideas have been odd, but I gotta say they grew on me as it progressed. Darn good work.

-Mhyrloc
SacredStoneFury chapter 19 . 6/19/2010
You've done a very good job with this fic. The differences are mostly well thought out and well adapted into the story of Naruto. I enjoy your fights scenes a lot, though some of them have been rather quick. I kind of wish you wouldn't do quite so much character development, but it's your writing style and really it's just my personal preference.

Overall, I give it two thumbs up. Hope you'll keep on writing.

SSF
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
great chapter but update all ready im impatient
mpfoxus07 chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
Hey man love your story, def my top five in all of fanfiction, but dude where is the update! I need some more of what your coming up with please! Haha.
FullStop chapter 19 . 3/6/2010
To be honest, at the starting i was a little bored of the story, as alot of it was canon and i've read quite a few fics which incorporate canon parts as well. But i liked the concept of the 4 man team and with the way you were progressing Hinata's character, i decided to read on. (i like Hinata alot XD) I found the friendship in team 7 a bit lacking between Hinata and Sasuke. I understand that in the beginging Hinata was shy and Sasuke probably can't really be bothered, but i find it really weird that till now i don't see much communication between them at all. Maybe you want to improve on that?

Aside from all that above (hope you don't mind), I like the various OCs that you brought in and the different relationships that are starting. When you started bringing in Kiyoshi, things got more interesting and less predictable. I personally like Kiyoshi and Chiyoko. Chiyoko and Chouji are really cute together! Great choice! The 2nd chunin exams have been quite refreshing and the final rounds are really great! I enjoyed all your fighting scenes. Keep it up! Continue to write and hope you update soon! P
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »