Reviews for Four Man Squads
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
hope gaara wins and shiroi too of course. glad you updated! it was perfect to read after my first exam. thank you
Captainof10 chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
That was a really good chapter. I didn't think Gaara's team would have trouble in that match. Haku's water has probably all dried up by now. I liked what you did with the other matches that seemed uneven. I think Ino has a slight chance of passing because dirty tricks are part of the job and she's shown she can do them. Naruto mangled himself again! though not as badly as last chapter. If there are 5 teams left, won't another team get a bye after this round? Call me stupid, but I forget who Kotone is.
Rose Tiger chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Nice. Keep going.
exarnecross chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Great fights. I cant wait for the next chapter. Im pretty sure Garra has the next match in the bag due to home town advantage just like Haku would have the advantage in a watery area. Cant wait till your next one.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
You are definately right! Everybody does love explosions.
OrionTheHunter chapter 19 . 1/8/2010
Great. Thanks for the update.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 18 . 1/7/2010
cool fic! i really like it hope you'll be able to update soon cause you got me quite curious!
exarnecross chapter 18 . 1/6/2010
That was a incredible chapter and Im glad you actually show Naruto growth its gradual not some ungodly leap of power. Hell i was impressed when you first made Obito the team leader. I have to say using the backlash of the Chidori and Rasengan was some kind of mad genius on Naruto's part. It was either that or summon Gama. Anyway cant wait till the next chapter.
narutojazz19 chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
Wow I like how your setting kiba and tayuya up for the future. Great chapter and I hope you make a 19th one soon!
OrionTheHunter chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
This is a great story, thanks for writing.
narutojazz19 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
Neji! Save or I'll kill you lawlz
narutojazz19 chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
. Woot ! That's awesome that she's his apprentice I can't wait till the next chapter ... Keep up the great work!
Hatake Tsughi chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
Great fight against the worm! Shadow clones(solid) are hard to do(and forbidden jutsu) the only person I have seen do them are Naruto and Kakashi(well and konohamaru after Naruto taught him it to do rasengan). Will you have Hinata learn shadow clone so she can make rasengan or is she working on something else for the matchups?
Litewarior chapter 18 . 1/2/2010
This is a really nice story, and I like how it is finally making a large divergence from canon.

Also, there was a reason why there aren't 4 man teams. In Japan, the number 4 is regarded as unlucky, because it is represented by the character 'shi', which also has the meaning of death. That would be cool though, the Shinin, the Death Ninjas...
Captainof10 chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
Yeehaw! Now we're talkin! I can't wait to see what new moves you give them, because even with the 2-on-2 bit, some of the matches look like they'll be one-sided, like matches 1, 2, and 5 (I can't really see Sai and Tsuneni beating Gaara 2-on-1, much less with Shiroi on his side.)

Oops, almost forgot to say that the bit with the worm was FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Okay, I'll stop now before I rant. Update soon!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »