Reviews for Blood Moon
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 17 . 9/16/2010
wow i really loved the story you are an awesome writer going to read the sequel now:)
MaggieMay21 chapter 16 . 9/17/2009
Oh. My. Goodness. That was epic! Poor Dean and Brooklyn, I hope they don't get too messed up. Haha. God job!
MaggieMay21 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
Oh man. You brought Jimmy in? AWESOME! :D

Aw, poor Dean and Brooklyn, I hope Sam can find them in time. Great job!
MaggieMay21 chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
Oh man, I smell trouble. haha. Good job with this! I'm so excited for more! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 12 . 9/11/2009
Hm, I'm curious to see where it is you're going with this. Poor Dean and Brooklyn better watch their backs, but with Sammy close by I'm sure nothing too terrible will happen to them...right? Haha. Great job!
i hunt the supernatural XD chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
great as always! i think you should continue it as another cuz sometimes stories get too long lol keep up the amazing work ]]]
MaggieMay21 chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
Aw poor Dean and Brooklyn! Cant wait for more!
i hunt the supernatural XD chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
OMG! who wants them? i cant wait to find out! amazing like always! lol keep up the good work ] ] ]
MaggieMay21 chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
Oh no! I cant wait to see what happens next! :D
MaggieMay21 chapter 9 . 9/9/2009
Yay! New chapter! :D

Wow, this just keeps getting more and more interesting! I really can't wait to see where this is going!

Ya know, I don't understand why this story doesn't have more reviews. It's very well written, and people seem to be going ape-shit over werewolf-Winchester stories.

But you just keep doing your thing! This is awesome! :)
i hunt the supernatural XD chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
heck yeah ill keep reading if you keep writing! amazing! cant wait until the next chapter ] i hope they learn to control it! lol ] keep up the amazing work ] ] ]
MaggieMay21 chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
Oh wow, you're a quick updater! And I thought it was just me. :)

Haha, aw I cant help but feel a little bad for Sam, first just having a horny werewolf brother, then a horny werewolf brother and his mate, and then on top of that having to witness his horny werewolf brother and his mate have sex?

... Genius! XD

I'm loving this story, hardcore! I cant wait to see what's up next.
MaggieMay21 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I just found this story, and I really really really love it! I cant wait to read more! :D
i hunt the supernatural XD chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
i loved loved loved it ] lol your doing great! can not wait for the next ones ] ] ]