Reviews for Easily Distracted
Mrs.RPatz chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Tee he he he maybe they will? ;)
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very well written, and kept a good amount of humor. In general not a huge fan of vamp Bella and Jacob, but you made it work without ignoring the smell and issues that they would have. I also have a hard time because I feel like Bella will just hurt Jacob again by staying with Edward, but I will choose to believe that she decided to stay with Jacob and they could somehow make it work long term.
Monica chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow! It's really good!
Zapphe chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I came across this. It's playful and fun. I like it a lot ! Jacob should have phased doing the doggie style, it would have been fun ;)
Vaako chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This was actually pretty good! :D It was the funniest lemon I've read. It made it an easy-going read which I appreciate, you never lost your touch, good job!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Loved It! :D
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i loved this!
QUAIRE109 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow! that was an awesomely written jacob/bella lemon. if you keep going with this could you have something in it like edward finds them in the woods and has a total freakout. this whole story i was wondering where he was hiding. nice job at not using 'bad words' to get the point across. i did not see one and it was as awesome as a story that had them. -
MusicLovingPixie chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!Amazing one shot!
Loathing the Veil chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Omg this is so good! Such humour mixed in with the hotness. Makes for an epic story man, good work D

Smebs
himynameisliz chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
yum, you should make this more than a one shot3 I wanna see if Edwards angry, I want them to do this more...haha
Chelstiel Winchester chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Awesome :D
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Okay, that was awesome. I usually don't like vamp Bella but this one was good. Hot and funny at the same time. Minus the angst which works for me cause he'll never get her back now.
Lilah Blackthorn chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hhahaha, poor Edward though. But this is LOVE!
Ai Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
wow, i was in cpu class when i read this and i got ther strangest looks when i started laughing my ass of as i read this. It has got to be the funniest lemon I've ever read! xD great job, i love it x3