Reviews for To Die with Open Eyes
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Amazing dark fiction... brilliant... thank you for sharing

L
J
(josie_h aka rngrdead)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
twisted and utterly awesome
yamiduke13 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This made me want to cry. It was so amazing and terrible but just fantastic and you did an awesome job with it.
Aisling Ni Riain chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Your heartbreaks with everyword. One can only hope there is a bit of comfort found in the end. After all hell is only a state of mind.
JoJo chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Thanks for posting this nicely dark and original story. I enjoyed it a lot!
SofusGirl chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
Wow! that was friggin AWESOME.

I have to add that just when I read the last sentence Mad World with Adam Lambert started playing on my iPod(I like listening to music while I read)

And it just fit so well with the story!

Seriously epic story, you write really really well
killing u with umbrellas chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
that was messed up. i loved it.
Mass Murder Spree chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
that story was absolutly amazing. it sent shivers down my spine. i loved it.
orkestrzhopa chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
that was fucking beautiful.
prismaticmem chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
This was a dark, twisted, and sadistic story. I loved it. I hope you continue to write. It brought me to tears at points but I just couldn't stop reading. Great job.
Lia chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
This? Is stunning. Just thought you'd like to know. I'm sure you already do, but I rarely review out of general laziness and this hit me in the gut. You're incredible.
anon and anon chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
Oh goodness 0_o . That was intense. And creepy. And heartbreaking. And really, really good.
crazylove4MCR chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
Oh my god! that was insane! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes at that ending and I'm just like "dang" that was crazy! So fricken emotional and amazeing!
Abby Queen of Caff-Pow chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
OH MY GOD THAT WAS FUCKED UP AND GORGEOUS! That was..just too fucking fantastic for words, too perfect. -HUG!- Cuz that's all i can do.
Sivy chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
that was messed up... but it was a really good fic. Good work