Reviews for WITCHE
Continue, пожалуйста/proszę/please
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
This is good
sleepynaoma chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
great story, i wish i has such great talents beside cleaning!
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
You should make a WITCHE 2. One that continues the W.i.t.c.h. series with Elyon as a friend. She could mysteriously go missing and W.i.t.c.h. has to master their powers in order to search and save her!

TTFN-143!
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I think this is the way the W.i.t.c.h. books should have started. Your details are so amazing! I can pitchure and hear everything! Plus you've got the girls personalities just right! I love it!

TTFN-143!
sleepynaoma chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
srry if i not login but i wanted to say something. this is the best story i have ever read on fanfiction. oh and my email is
alicelouise chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
hi, ive got an account on here but it wont log in on my phone, but i love the story! its really interesting and i would love another update ! ;d
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
"Okay, and now what am I supposed to do?" Elyon growled. "Go home and interrogate my parents? 'Hey, Mom; Dad. So, when are we going home to Meridian?' If one of 'em doesn't drop from a heart attack, I'll be lucky to ever see the rest of W.I.T.C.H.E. before the end of the NEXT school year." She sighed. "Okay, Elly number two, or whatever number you've got tacked on your moniker. Let's have it out with the 'rents. Better now than later."

Er, she may have a point, here, Elyon. Don't let it stop you from whatever you have planned already, but please think it over for soon, okay? Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
The Low Brass Dude chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Can you have a scene where Elyon confronts her parents about this...Please?
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Glad to see you still alive. I have the feeling that this is the start of something truely great. I'll take a look at your Midnighters piece as well. Keep updating
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
I loike it! I wish that it could have been longer, though!

Maggie
The Low Brass Dude chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Please update this again! It's so good!
Asters chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
awesome
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
"Oh, talk about blunt ..." Irma said, giving Elyon a reassuring hug.

"What about Blunk?" Hay asked, in her eerie imitation of their favorite passling's voice. "No see Blunk here yet ... Hey, writer-girly! Want more Blunk!" The rest of W.i.t.c.e. cringed at her realism.

"Jeez, that's creepy, Hay-hay," Will said with a shiver.

"No doubt, but at least it's an improvement on her copying our parents' voices for crank calls," Cornelia replied.

"Or our siblings," Irma added with a glare at her best friend.

"I'm suddenly very glad I'm an only child," Will smirked, only to be walloped by a pillow from all the others simultaneously. They were about to start on another round of their perpetual pillow war when yelling interrupted them.

"Girls! Dinner!" came through Elyon's door.

"'kay, Mom,!" the young Queen howled back, as Irma got in a sneak attack on her. With a wave of her hands, Elyon vanished all the pillows to her suite in Meridian Castle. "To be continued," she told the others, grinning.

And a very warm welcome to this new chapter, Elly. Finally, our diverging point has been reached! Now to see what surprises you've got in store for us. Catch ya on the flipside, so don't get caught in the downslide, A J.
FrenchFryFourteen chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Ellie it is so good!

i love the new additions to your story!

The grammar is a lot better in chapter 7,i noticed, and its not in bold any more, so it is a helluva lot easier to read.

good job Ell :)