Reviews for WITCHE
The-Sad-Umbreon chapter 8 . 8/28
so good
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
OMG PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE THIS!
SernaJ chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Continue, пожалуйста/proszę/please
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
This is good
sleepynaoma chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
great story, i wish i has such great talents beside cleaning!
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
You should make a WITCHE 2. One that continues the W.i.t.c.h. series with Elyon as a friend. She could mysteriously go missing and W.i.t.c.h. has to master their powers in order to search and save her!

TTFN-143!
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I think this is the way the W.i.t.c.h. books should have started. Your details are so amazing! I can pitchure and hear everything! Plus you've got the girls personalities just right! I love it!

TTFN-143!
sleepynaoma chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
srry if i not login but i wanted to say something. this is the best story i have ever read on fanfiction. oh and my email is
alicelouise chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
hi, ive got an account on here but it wont log in on my phone, but i love the story! its really interesting and i would love another update ! ;d
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
"Okay, and now what am I supposed to do?" Elyon growled. "Go home and interrogate my parents? 'Hey, Mom; Dad. So, when are we going home to Meridian?' If one of 'em doesn't drop from a heart attack, I'll be lucky to ever see the rest of W.I.T.C.H.E. before the end of the NEXT school year." She sighed. "Okay, Elly number two, or whatever number you've got tacked on your moniker. Let's have it out with the 'rents. Better now than later."

Er, she may have a point, here, Elyon. Don't let it stop you from whatever you have planned already, but please think it over for soon, okay? Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
The Low Brass Dude chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
Can you have a scene where Elyon confronts her parents about this...Please?
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Glad to see you still alive. I have the feeling that this is the start of something truely great. I'll take a look at your Midnighters piece as well. Keep updating
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
I loike it! I wish that it could have been longer, though!

~Maggie~
The Low Brass Dude chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Please update this again! It's so good!
Asters chapter 7 . 7/30/2010