Reviews for It all began that night
memelovessomeemmett chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Pleasee. More iwant emmett and bella tigether
MidnightOwlGirl9 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow! Such a good beginning! You really should continue it could be a great story!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I loved it! Are you going to continue this story?
Karen.an angry one chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
PLEASE PLEASE finish this story... it might be or rather is the beginning of a very populor story and fans will love it trust me. I need to know what happens next and how the problem will be fixed, please update!
mschris44 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was really good!
PermanentLaugh chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ho...ly...shit! THE BEST 1SHOT EVER WRITTEN! (srry to other authors)PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZ MAKE IT A FULL STORY! I WILL DIE IF I DONT READ MORE! lol youre amazing! D
nicah35 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Bella is being stupid in this story! lol i love the story anyways...update soon!
twilightluver32 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
nice story but ur names becca?
edwardlover13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
OMG! I LUVED IT...I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES...PLZ U HAVE TO CONTINUE IT. MAKE IT A FULL STORY I THINK IT WOULD BE AMAZING! PLZ!
GreenGreenGrass chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You should turn this into a story!

it was really good!
SadaMari chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
really good!
tirra.storm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
oh! please please please continue! we need edward's pov, what he was thinking before it happened, his reaction when he gets home and finds out she's gone.. his reaction when he catches bits of it from emmett's mind.. what emmett was thinking/why he did it...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
omg this is so good continue it!
KimberlynMCullen chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
You really really need to continue this story please for all that's holy continue!
jacobsmine chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
this deff. is a good story! please continue