Reviews for Worst Case Scenario
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I just died a little on the inside. Im crying right now. Beautifully written though.
albinokittens300 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
why dose this prompt always end up with one of them dieing
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh my word, this is so sad! I seriously had tears in my eyes. None of them spilled, but that's because I had to fight them back. I can't believe you had the nerve to slipt Tokka apart, yet if you didn't I never would've read this oneshot. Great job. :)
icantbelievethisripinpeace chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very descriptive and sad. Well done.
WordVortex74 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
HOW COULD YOU TEAR APART TOKKA! THAT'S MY SECOND-FAVORITE PAIR (Zutara is the first)!

I HATE SUKKA! TOKKA FOREVA!

I loved the story though. I love all that angst/depressing stuff! Keep writing!

GO TOKKA!
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I cried, at the end.

"The war might not yet be over, but for Toph Bei Fong it was already lost."

It's a beautiful story.

And I love Toph.

Charlie
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
really great story! very sad, but it was good!
NeonDistraction chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh, my, gosh. Im crying! I kid you not, this was probably one of THE BEST Tokka one-shots I have ever read. I'm not just saying that either. Very few stories have ever made me cry, but you just mad the list. Write more, please! *sniffle*
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
*cries cries*

WA!

SOKKA!

TOPH!

WAA!
birdie83earth chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh my god. This was so sad.

I shed a tear.

The way you wrote it was amazing.

Poor Toph.

*sniffle*

Heart: Lola of the Peaches

]
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Gaah, this made me tear up alot. Such a touching piece, written so well and in character. Great work.

Liz
The Dreaming Moon chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was really good. I'm sad about sokka, but it was well written, and i enjoyed it a lot. Hope for more great Tokka (and possible Zukoph) Fan fics!
hi there flamingo chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh my god I got a little teary eyed by the end! Fantastic job! I adore your writing style and Toph and Sokka were both very well in character. I like how you didn't completely forget about Katara at the end either and she started to sob as well. Nicely done! :D
Maria chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I haven't read a sad fic in a while. Really good, I nearly cried.