Reviews for Vacation
Candy Brown chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Awww I love it! :3
risa chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
was the pocky inside some condom package
ToFearDeathNever chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
You must update! I am an addict!
Angelinthenightthief chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
heh...well, i really loved this. i think you are a good writer :p i always wondered what would happen as well, if VK and VK crossed, lol. its good, ill make sure to read all of the chapters. :)
Tohru94 chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
This is a good story keep up with it.
The Mystery Critic chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Extremely awesome!

But watch for your english and even if you used the spell check, it went wrong. Sorry, I'm a critic.

Very funny, will you please continue?

Sincerely,

The Mystery Critic
The spirit of the dragon Yuki chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
the story is interesting so far, so please continue _
Nnoitra Jiruga chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
i haven't read this story yet but i do have it in my favorites...and i love vampire stories so i bet this will be a great story...
SayHappy chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
that was awsome
TheSicklyRoseVamp1229 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
umm, well to start Vampire Kisses is my favorite book series and Vampire Knight is my favorite manga series! so when I saw that someone did what I have not had time to do, write a cross-over of them, I was exicited. I'm not saying it was bad... but I just don't think that the characters would act like that. Like in the last chapter (chapter 3) how would Alexander not like Iron Maiden? He and Raven love rock music!

Anyway did not love it, did not hate it... but I give you props for writing this cross-over.

TheSicklyRoseVamp1229

way to be suttel!

i love it hahahaha

so good!
HikaruAndKaoru101 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I absolutely love vampire knight and vampire kisses just the combination was awesome. But why did you make it end so fast? You could of added more. Anyway it was really good hope you can read my vampire story i'm writing one 2 comment plz. bye ]
SayHappy chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
i love it more more more!
KawaiiAnimeLuverGirl chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Great story I really like the vampire kisses books. Plz continue!
Muna56 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Great job with story. It was funny. I hope u still continue. Two thumps up! ;)