Reviews for Mask Disease
Toa of poo chapter 1 . 7/10
Wonderful
Toa Nonny chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great story, very humorous. I like it how you kept the Toa in character. The plot was good too.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
haha thats amazin. mask feeders. pure genius. x3
InTheLight-Hija chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Man, I've read this many times, and I just now realize that I've never left a review. So... Here it is! (dun dun dun) Yeah, I love this story! Its awesome. LOL, the whole Nokama saying "You're cute!" :D
Kalima chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very expertly crafted with all characters intact. The interplay among the Toa is very nice, and Nokama's comment amusing. Funny to think one could get used to not being understood so fast, but I'll believe it.)

I like the opening too, with the sleepy Matau kind of flipping out because he can't see Vakama. Very believable.
Nobility chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Tolian strikes again with yet another marvel BIONICLE one-shot! Seriously, you don't know how amazed I am to see you writing again, especially in the Metru era. Makes me a happy camper. _

Anyway, hi-lar-ious story. Especially the part with Matau mimicking everything Onewa was saying and doing. Oh, the mental image! And Nokama speaking like an animal, and Nuju being Nuju... great stuff.
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Ahaha! This was really good! The best comments were Nokama's one about Dume being cute and Matau's when Dume asked if Vakama was there XD Poor Vakama.

I now feel slightly nervous about Nuju's future wellbeing, what with Matau keeping charge of those Mask Feeders...

Now I want to see Dume as a Turaga D: I might draw that someday, actually. Once I figure out how to draw Bionicle properly without a reference, anyway, haha

Good to see you back again, by the way! :D