Reviews for A Perfect Grace
Beautiful. Just...wow.
tweetybird65 chapter 1 . 4/3
WHAT THE FUCK
Beautiful and poignant !
Wow... that may be the most beautifully twisted story I've ever read..
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/31
... Wow... That was incredible; I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for posting :)
makoyare chapter 1 . 1/18
This is exceptionally beautiful! I especially love how you left it with Harry approaching someone as he was, leaves a nice air of mystery!
Calasse chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This is hauntingly beautiful.
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Whooaaaa trippy...that's awesome! I loved the circular-ness, and the burning patterns in his skin...that was dark, and deep, and really just drew me in.
Aloever chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That an interesting take on the power used to defeat voldemort but why would Harry start cutting deals too?
Eien Michi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Amazing, and awe-filling. But does that mean that Harry's devil was someone else in the same position?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Cool
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very creepy
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i love the aspect of harry becoming what he was in love with
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very, very cool. Thoughts? My head is both bursting after reading this and completely empty. Certainly not lucid enough to review in actual words and sentences.

This was such a great story. The pressure on Harry to save the world at so young an age, and then after Cedric's death, why wouldn't he turn to the devil? I was shocked a bit at the ending, but I suppose at the same time that it was to be expected. The devil broke him, just how he wanted, even though he said he would put him back together. Poor Neville though. And the cycle continues.

Wow. Just, wow!
WizardsGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was beautiful. To say anything else would draw away from that fact.
Thank you.