Reviews for You Thought I was Serious?
PervertPrince chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I claim to be a NaruSasu fan but I quite like stories where it could be either way and this had a good mix of both .
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very cute indeed i loved this one shot!
animechaser chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Actually usually it's good when it can be sasunaru and narusasu. But when the sasunaru fans and the narusasu fans get into an arguement the wise one will shout out 'omg, let boys be boys without one owning the other'.

I think i would classify this as narusasu, going by all the seme and uke sterotypes. Because Naruto was staring at Sasuke's ass -Naruto more likely to the one to be topping him from that, Sasuke seemed more shy and Naruto put Sasuke into His arms -so ukes can embrace semes too but the seme usually assumed the more protective hold.

Was incredible cute btw :)
death2fangirlz chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was cute! XD
HUUGIRL chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
that was so cute!
theDoctorlies chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Yay! Another good one! Woot!
Lingo10 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
honestly soo cute
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Cute story!

And an idea for the title could have been "You thought I was serious?" or something. I don't know.. I fail at titles too.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Well done. It's serious, but not too serious. Good mix of SasuNaru and NaruSasu.
Imou chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I like it :)

it's simple, not too sweet and sasuke and naruto aren't really OOC

authors should follow your exemple, and, when writing a sasunru fic, remember that naruto can be more perverted than sasuke -who by the way is not pervert at all!