Reviews for What A Tease
Happi Campr chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
the AN you put at the bottom is written like you were trying to write it for zemyx or dexion day but then i checked the date this was published and noticed only one of the numbers was right(the 9) and checked's the 3rd of june(3/9 in Australian format) so it'd be put the same way as yours...
ObesessiveShikaTemaFan chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is now officially my favorite story in the history of forever. ODHSJHEJEBD.

Well written as HELL. I was laughing (out loud!) the whole time, and also grinning like a crazy person. THE PLOT TWAS GOLDEN! And I've always enjoyed seme!Demyx, but you've gone and made me LOVE him xD You are freaking magical and I friggin' love you along with this delifious story of amazingness.

You've made my day/week/lyyyfee.

My graditude towards you for writing such magnificient masterpiece is undying, unfaltering, and oh-so-abundant.

Much much much Muuuu~UUUCH love,

~ Cassidy :D 3
iDexion chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I was grinning like crazy through out the entire thing.

Love it hardcore.
luckless-is-me chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Haha; how can you be ashamed of the ending? I loved it! _
MelodiousSchemer chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Brilliant! I think it is written very well, great use of words and such making both Zexion and Demyx very believable. No sentence is boring, all are a joy to read. I think you're one of the more talented authors on here.

I loved it. Yay!
Triple X chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Fix the text! It is a bit annoying reading it when it is supposed to be cursive, but isn't.

I'm not going to comment about the whole AkuRoku deal, because I hate that pairing.

However, finally! Demyx finally isn't a whiny, naive idiot. I love it every time something like this turns up, even if the characterization of Zexion feels a bit off in this one. But you put an effort in it anyway, and for that you have earned my attention.

It is a bit sad that half the story seemed to focus on the AkuRoku though, it sort of ticked me off a little. But however, it's an okay story, just go back and adjust the text were it is needed.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 9/3/2009!

That was seriously intense and kind of hot XDD

I didn't know Demyx was like that

I mean, I've read about him being gay but, never so in control and fierce

I probably spelt that wrong

Good job I say!:D