Reviews for This Kind of Woman
holly1492 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Perfection.
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow.
*giggles at last dialogue* xD
Vanessa chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Loved the dialouge. It's so Ron and Hermione!
ravenclawgirl27 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I think I'm in R/Hr heaven! That was just gorgeous!

Your Ron and Hermione voice was just achingly perfect. I loved how playful they were and how much they love each other. And I adored how Hermione was so eager to be with Ron and just her entire POV. Their wonder and awe and desire for each other was just oozing off the screen. Beautiful first time!

"Hermione had never been a fussy, frilly kind of girl. But she found as she stared up into his eyes and saw him looking back at her with such wonderment and desire, she found that she could absolutely be this woman." - This line is canon!

And Ronness should be a real word! There really isn't any other word to describe it, is there? ;)

Thanks for sharing this bit of R/Hr perfection :)
Vj86 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was cute, sexy and funny :)... enjoyed the one shot thoroughly...
Lissaone chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Excellent! Perfect amount of humor...Ron was hilarious, even Hermione's exasperation at the end was so very in-character.
wandaa chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I have to agree with the other, this is one of the best R/Hr first time story. Really true in character. And the "I was there too" line was hillarious. Thank you for writing it.
wandaa chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was perfect! Just the right amount of humor, exactly how their first time should be! Great job!
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Too cute! what a perfect moment between them...when they shagged. HAHA!
wordsmithsonian chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Perfect. Beautifully written, honest, and hot!

"When you shagged me, yes. Honestly."

Again, perfect. Loved it!
scorp1029 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Man, that was GREAT! Exactly what I would expect their first time to be like.

"I just shagged you."

"I know, Ron, I was there."

XD
methehuman91 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Aw. That was quite lovely, and really well written :)
Rosewood17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Realistic...nicely done :)
unique.normality chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was really cute and well written

Ron and Hermione acted like themselves and Ron acted adorable