Reviews for Rain Doesn't Wash Away Dirty Thoughts
Anko chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
here's a question from someone who has never been kissed in her life... why don't people breath through they're noses when they're kissing?
KittyHug chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
LOL, that was funny and cute._
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Haha you said noob. It must have been the most embarassing thing for when your mom talked butt thingy. I like the story it is very hidden meaningy. :-)
Asahiyama Hime-Chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
um... butt sex? did you mean anal sex? probably the same thing though, but okay; its nice to know that you and your mother have such disscusions... poor you, you must of felt horriblely awkward with her. what made her start the conversation? i guess everyone goes through the sex talk once in their life...

but anyways, besides that; nice story. i liked it.
wakinyan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
i hope that there a chapter 2 soon
666snoopy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Hehe, that was sweet. Great job!
crazylelenumber1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I thought that the ending was cute. You almost got the car thing right except for the fact that he never pressed the break petal. Yeah, but ok. Were any of those things supposed to be Sasuke's thoughts? Well if they were then you should have done something to tell us they were like '' or italics. Yeah, but I thought it was pretty good other than that. If I were to check for grammar I'm sure I would probably find something but I'm not your LA teacher so I'm not gonna. That's all...

Peace and Love!

Crazylele1
kittycat5261 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
my minds alway in the gutter to. ahh well ppl like us have to live with it guess _
ASunshineStateOfMind chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I loved the story.

It made me laugh so much.

Don't feel bad about the dirty mind thing, I've learned to embrace it. I can turn just about anything into something preverted, it pisses my friends off.

Oh, and sorry about the buttsex talk with your mom. Just be glad it wasn't your dad. Most awkward thing ever. Really.
Sowrites chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I'm clapping for that perverted line. Pervert Sasuke is just...adorable!
Teaffers chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
this is funny and hot woot woot good job
reallyreallyverynotgood chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
You ain't the only one who's mind is in the gutter. I can relate very many things into something sexual. My frineds wil say something, I'll laugh, they'll give me a WTF? look, I laugh again, and then I hear EW. Lmao.

I freaking loved the ending! "Can I have that ride now?"

PRICELESS!
HUUGIRL chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
THAT WAS SO...UGH I CANT EVEN FIND WOODS! SUCH A DIRTY MIND YOU HAVE! BUT I LUV IT!
theDoctorlies chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Hs ha, just thought I'd repay the favor! Review spam! really, really liked this fic. I'm such a picky sasunaru/narusasufan and this really made me laugh. Yay!
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
HAHAHAHA.

Lovely.

Just.. too funny for words.

I suppose I have a dirty mind too.. not good. :(