Reviews for My Entomophobia
No Just Dot chapter 1 . 2/3
The janitor is NOT that mean! Oh, BUT I AM AND YOU BETTER WATCH IT BITCH!
Kira Ria 18 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It's a good story but the ending is a little unexpected. I kind of expecting tragic, hurt, and comfort story. Anyway, it's still lovely to see JD whump.
jka1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I seriously cracked up over several parts of this fic. My favourite part was -

Newbie shakes his head. “No…” he manages, his eyes are wide and blue and pleading. “My… my hair…. Dr Cox, are the dragonflies...in my hair?”

I swear to god I almost punch him.

Lmao! Great story :)
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Bwahaha. This story is absolutely hilarious. Perry's point of view was especially funny!
XoxMidnightAngelxoX chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wow that was good. I loved this story, this is the first story I have read from you and I fully intend on reading more once I finish this. I love your writing style its simple and understandable but its also creative and pulls a reader in very easily. I have to say also before I finally finish this getting-longer-by-the-minute review that I liked how you portrayed the characters. You are able to portray them the way the writers of the show have intended them to come off. I find very few writers are able to do that so congratulations, I hope you continue to write more stories because I fully intend to read and enjoy them.
shivs chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
wow, that was exactly like watching and episode. but i shouldn't be surprised, you always write amazing stuff. Great job.
donttouch chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
:O I was scared when he fell but then it worked out fine :D

Love, Winnie
iluvdimples314 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
clever, cute, worth following up... but how do you use crutches with an arm in a sling?
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Clever idea! I wouldn't have thought of taking that line and turning it into a story. You did a really good job with it. Everyone was in perfect character, and while the grand majority of it was very funny, you still managed to write it in a way that makes the audience feel bad for JD. Once again, good job! I salute you. :)
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
...too lazy to log in...

:D Fantastic! A great way of mixing hurt and humor! And you do a FANTASTIC job as writing as the janitor!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
You threw JD off a ROOF? That's pretty impressive whump. Great fic, as usual.