Reviews for The Human Misunderstanding
animelover1993 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This fic... is draining me of what little sanity I dearly possess...

Iron Clad Hide... REAALLYY!

Cricket... I call chromia.. and the uh... line.. SHIZ!

This one "sodding alien who prances around time and space like a feather-brained ditz completely drunk on the damn tea!"

Had me pulling out my hair wondering if there was a double meaning... or I'm seeing things... which at this point is seriously possible.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! POST THE THIRD CHAPTER!

i NEED to know!1

Much love:

Animelover
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
HOW DOES HE NOT KNOW!

Orion Parker... Orion Pax...OPTIMUS PRIME!

I'm sitting here yelling at my poor laptop "IT"S FRAGGING OPTIMUS! SLAGGIT!"

This is amazing.

Dude.. what happened to them!
Sefiriot chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
M. Ahaha, I see whut you did thar!

Orion Parker Orion Pax. OP's returning to his humble roots, isn't he? And Iron Hide, LOL. I just wanna see what human sobriquet he's taken up. Figures he'd take up a job related to his then-current work. Ratchet may've ended up a paramedic, perhaps? And what of Sam's 'Bee? Delivery boy? Security guard? XD Now I'm curious- what explanation do you have for them being turned into humans?
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
This is a really neat story and I would love to read more.
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Not a bad chapter. Good references to Ironhide and the original cartoon (and the opinion you stated is probably one you wouldn't find many disagreeing with). I like your original characters so far, and I can't find many stories where they just seem to fit in so well, and so far these two do. See you next time.
Silvera Sea chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Hehehe, of course Ironhide works at a weapons shop. But its strange how all of the Autobots we have recognized so far are in New York. .. Hm... Does it have something to do with Sam? On another note, I love your two misanthrope characters, two of a kind.
Jason M. Lee chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Giselle Simmons and the power cutting out would resemble Reggie sneaking some power during "The Veiled Threat" (pre-ROTF novel, not too bad reading).

And it figures HE would run a weapons shop.
Emmers224 chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Okay so the power outage in the theater is just a tad bit freaky. I wonder what thats all about.

Ahha your definitely a sneaky one! I definitely caught the reference to Ironhide. *chuckles* and his new designation is very appropriate.

I liked that we got to know Daniel's character even more in this chapter. He is quite amusing. As is Cricket and Kimana.

And now I'm even more intrigued as to the direction this is taking. :)

L.T.B.
Sleepy Pyromancer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
*twitch* Tis official. Sam's an idiot.

Keep this up! I'm looking forward to the rest 3
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Okay, so this totally caught my eye. I had some misgivings at first but by the first sentence I was already hooked. I must say, having Sam wake up in a park, CENTRAL Park, at that was definitely captivating. :)

I'm very much interested in seeing where this leads. I don't believe the Autobots are gone completely and methinks I know who this Orion fella is...*ahem* Just saying. ;)

But anyways, two thumbs way, way up for the first chapter and I'm very glad you decided to unleash this upon us. It promises to be quite a story, what with Mikaela's strange job, and this Daniel fella. Can't wait for more!

L.T.B.
Silvera Sea chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hahaha. Orion Pax... (Muahahahahahaha- *cough* *cough*) Sam, you are allot closer to the Transformers then you think. I wonder what has been making you sleepwalk at night?
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This sounds so interesting a way to start out...I'm hooked )
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
So... Optimus and all them got turned into humans? I assume he (Orion) was talking about Arielle (Elita-1), so it doesn't seem like he's completely forgotten about being an Autobot, so why hasn't he told Sam who he is? Though the irony of a giant robot that transforms into a truck working at an insurance agency is not lost to me, heh. :) Where are Bumblebee, Ratchet, and Ironhide then? Is Jazz still dead? Is Mikaela involved in all this?

My prediction for next chapter: Sam goes on an unexpected vacation when he deduces that it wasn't a typhoon that hit the Morrison's private island, it was a giant alien robot masquerading as a meteorite!
TFSTARFIRE chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Orion Parker is Optimus Prime.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Orion Parker. *cue stretch of silence as brain paws at the description*

...shutting up now.