Reviews for You'll Always Be My Baby
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Sam * hugging him and running a hand up and down his back comfortingly* Sam, she's right ya know, no matter what Dean says he'd never leave you, you're his little brother, you're his Sammy and despite wether or not he'll admit it he needs you as much if not more than you need him
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
We never did see Dean tell Sam what he saw in the past but Dean would have been really bad not to share all his info with his brother.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was amazing, sis. The moment between mother and son is perfect. I know something like this would give Sam the strength to fight side by side with Dean and we need to see this so bad.

Will catch you tomorrow. Miss you so much already.

Kris.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I like the idea of Mary visiting Sam, giving him reassurances and understanding while owning up her own mistakes that have cost everyone so much.

It seems that recently it's all been about Dean's grief and emotional needs after his time in hell. I hope that season 5 is a little more about Sam as he tries to come to terms with the choices he's made and accepting the consequences as well as also forgiving himself and moving onward. Because you're right the past is in the past.

I think I remember Sam saying something along the lines of "So Mom was a hunter?" hinting that Dean had told Sam everything but as the conversation happened off camera we're not sure what he knows and I very much like the idea of Mary expanding on her "I'm sorry" from season one. Great idea and execution. Take care, Abbi.x
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This was very well written, and I too am left with the impression that Dean never really told Sammy everything, so it was sweet that he may have found out that way. Very nice little story. :D
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
that was so good! i loved it!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
liked it

enjoyed the play on emotions, you're quite good at that
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Great little fic. So fitting that Mary should come to Sam in his time of need and explain everything to him, hopefully ridding him of the guilt he has carried for so long - none of what happened is his fault. And Mary had no idea of the consequences when she made that deal, John had just been killed in front of her so she was in no frame of mind to think rationally.

Great that Sam realised he was still loved and was off to have that long needed talk with Dean.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved it. Apart from Jess's death in the beginning, we never get Sam to work through the emotional stuff. It's always Dean. Season 5's what if episodes seem to be centred around Dean as well. I think Kripke once mentioned that Dean told Sam but that's something I'd wanted to see going down:-(
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
great
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved your word choice for describing Mary's appearance to Sam. I am glad that you had Mary telling Sam about the deal she made. I have to agree with you. I don't think Dean told Sam about what transpired between their mother and YED. You definitely did this justice. Your one shots just keep getting better and better. Keep up the excellent work!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Awesome oneshot my friend. I have wondered myself what would happen. I must say that I am glad you didn't have Sammy just forgive Mary at the drop of a hat...he has the right to be upset. I hope they decide to let Sammy know what Mary did in season five and show us that reaction!
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
What a beautiful story! I love it! Sam is so full of despair and sorrow, but I think that has lessened by the end of the story. I understand that Mary couldn't stay, but I was hoping that she could. Sam needs her. Wonderful job with this story!

I wish we had gotten to see Sam's reaction to finding out about Mary being a hunter and her deal with the YED. Sera Gamble, one of SN's writers, said, in an interview with TV Guide, that Sam knew everything about Mary. That Dean told him off camera.