Reviews for Onyx Raven
rabradley09 chapter 27 . 6/12
Loved this!
ninnnnng chapter 1 . 4/4
I love it! the story was beautiful i like the concept H being powerful witch
I love Draco saying "It just took you becoming someone else for me to see it."
you done a wonderful job
Marama Potter chapter 27 . 3/10
Thank you !
Your story is great ! I have read non-stop for hours. When she decided to betray her past, i was shocked i was thinking why doesn't try to woo her new friends & boyfriend to the good side ?
But i liked how you explore her going to the dark for love and then submit to hers powers after her soul heartache (from draining the life of someone accidentily, from the hurtful words from Draco when she reveals who she was), and then she finished in coma after using all her elemental powers on Voldemort in the final battle... I was thinking at the begining of the chapter that she will suicide after killing both sides first and if not saving past friends like new friends & love and draing herself from her powers killing voldy. I so like your epilogue ! Thanks man !
TheSister95 chapter 27 . 12/19/2017
This was amazing! Loved the twists and turns... and how awesome a badass Hermione is! The Elemental part was interesting and new! Perfect!
Anonymous chapter 27 . 11/15/2017
Loved it!
Vpandya chapter 27 . 5/27/2017
omg! this story was awesome! i loved the elemental part of it, it was interesting (an understatement to be exact)
Capricia Haert chapter 27 . 5/19/2017
This was so sweet!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
WURT OMGOMGOMG
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
So they're playing each other?! PLOT TWIST YAAAAS.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
Hehehe there really needs to be a dundundundun here!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 12 . 10/17/2016
Ginny replaced Hermione! Ahhhhh! *cries*
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
DDAWWWW! Having a heart really does create problems...
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
Good gosh, Hermione's a player. Ha! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Amelia Granger Malfoy chapter 27 . 8/6/2016
Cried at least three times. Epic. Are you writing any more soon? They are all so amazing
Malfoy nee Granger chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
truthfully i almost DNF this but somehow i kept reading until i found the surprising plot twist. gosh. that really surprised me. really. i havent even thought about that particulat plot twist. such a beautiful one honestly and i thank you so much for not making me DNF this because of the plot twist. maybe i exagerrated things but really..i really consider DNF this but no. i chose to finish this and i dont regret that