Reviews for Onyx Raven
"Onyx Raven"?
Seriously?
So...subtle.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
I like this set up. I loved Dumbledore's comment about the radio. My only complaint is that four weeks is a strangely long time for her not to communicate with Ron and Harry in any way, esp. since that would include Christmas.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
That was dramatic. It would have been unexpected, but for the story description. Can't wait to read more.
tradewindia chapter 27 . 12/9/2015
so sweeet!
tradewindia chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
nice flow in the first 2 chappies!
azertykeynes chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
If she grew up on the streets of Paris, how can she speak English?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/18/2015
(Sneer) Too late weasel, you had your chance, now it's someone else turn...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
(Sneer) Some things are better to be kept to yourself, weasel, you declaring your love for her at her funeral is one of them..yuck!, just the thought of you making that speech makes me want to throw up, that and seeing your ugly gingerness..
Guest chapter 27 . 11/2/2015
Brilliant!
Be your own inspiration chapter 27 . 4/16/2015
Best story ever
KMDP chapter 27 . 3/31/2015
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews. I thought the plot was solid, a unique and interesting spin for sure. I wish it was longer and the developments between Draco and Hermione/Raven a bit slower. Also I was intrigued by all jewelry and would have liked all of those items to come in to play somewhere, not just the elemental dampener ring. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing! Also, I have a total girl crush on Raven. P
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Ah so Hermione gets to now look like a whore. Not very original.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Of course Fumbledork wanted to use Hermione. That's all he was good at - using people and ingratiating himself into their lives when they were at their lowest point.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
So Hermione has turned into a cold hearted bitch and betrayed all those who love her because her parents were killed. Nice.
Nikki Pond chapter 27 . 3/20/2015
I fell in love reading this. The whole dynamic and everything and especially the relationship between Draco and Hermione amd i am glad it worked out well. I love how u written it and especially adding some touches to it