Reviews for The Rumor Mill
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
XP I don't care how fun Marluxia is. I'm still picking the slinky over him. Glad Dem's got Axel and Roxas covering his back. And yes, Marluxia is a prick.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Dude, don't mess with a guy with an affinity to water in a place where there are hundreds of stairs. It can only end badly. Although I was expecting Demyx to just dry out his entire garden and make sure no water ever touched any flower he tried to grow for a week or so... but Demdem isn't that cruel.

Great fic. Made m'day. X]

fav
Zemby chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I cannot even begin to describe the huge, silly grin I have on my face. It only grew as the joke traveled around the Organization.

This made my night ten times over.
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love that joke although I've only ever used it in general terms (people are like slinkies) and all of my friends have similar senses of humour (thank God) but ... "much more fun than a slinkie" ... OMG I love that line so much ...
Ahxis chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh god that was so epic xD!
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Marluxia so deserved that! He is such a jerk,all the time! And poor Demmy shouldn't be compared to a Slinky. I liked the stories, but you're making me feel bad about my own updating! -.-" Awesome, as always!

-BW
Canderjack chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh, the wacky hijinks! Org13 is just like a big, goofy fraternity! ... complete with sharp objects, lethal abilities and fun-loving sociopaths.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was hillarious! I'm glad that Dem's having such great friends to help him! And I'm glad Demyx has healed well enough to walk around again.

Oh, could you tell me who/what is a Slinky? Haven't heard 'bout him. Thanks! (It kinda would help me to get the whole joke going on the story.)

Keep up with it! You're seriously amazing with these awesome stories! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Loonalily chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Oh I like this oneshot, very creative!

Well written. :)
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This story is a lot different than your other's, except maybe Dreams. But it was still really good. I made me laugh, to tell you the truth I was half expecting it to be a horrible rumor that got twisted into something along the lines of Demyx being a hero. LOL
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
-cackles evily at the finale-

of payback is a bitch if I do say so myself, Love how you wrote this story it's cute, funny, with a dash of nasty to the mix to make it ever so delightful!

keep up the wonderful work!

Mizu
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
*hugs Demyx* I would have recorded the whole thing and played it non stop all over the castle...

Marluxia is the biggest git/prick there is. I rather wish he had broken his back or snapped his neck... HE'S the one that's perfectly USELESS in my opinion!
FFfanboyX chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
(Malevolent cackling)

Nice! Of course, I think I'd rather see Demyx carry out that 'You have ten seconds to decide whether you want your garden to be a desert or a swamp' threat from the Valentines Day thing. I don't suppose there's anything else for this fic you'd like to share? Something violent and aimed at Marluxia, perhaps?
Eternaldusk chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Ouch, Marly! Oh well, he was asking for it.

Oh Marly you bastard. X3

And the moral here is... what goes around, comes around! As surely as the sky is blu- wait, that's a bad comparison. Well, most of the time people get their just desserts.
Cupe chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Hahahahahahaha! I fucking love that joke (It's most commonly applied to chavs and the like here) and ah, Marluxia, you silly bastard.

In my experience, Slinkies are rather fetchingly coloured and useless, even at falling down stairs...