Reviews for Born a Girl
the ocean chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
absolutely gorgeous!
can't-reach-beer chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was undeniably beautiful. I was loss for words...just speechless. Bravo. I loved it.
uchihafan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is... a mixture of sadness and happiness, I guess. Yeah, I'm pointing out the obvious :p. But anyway, I just love your expression of Mello's inner thoughts. It's like being sucked into Mello's mind and became part of him. Great job.
orvaign chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I very nearly cried. This was beautiful.

This was an extremely interesting side of Mello you explored here, and you did it so well. I must confess I'd never heard of being bigender before.

So anyway. Lovely fic, seriously.
Aceber chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is really cool. I'd never heard of Bigender before, for a sec I thought it said Big ender, :P.

But, yeah, I not sure whether I 'fit' in this category, but it certainly helped me understand people who are. Thank you.
RedCynic chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Aw... I love it. My only complaint is that it's not longer. There are so few quality Matt/Mello fics out there that one really has to savor the goods ones that come along. This one was tops. I loved Matt's reaction. Just walking in the room and slipping his arms around Mello's waist...ahh it was perfect.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Fascinating. Truly unique and I was captivated. It's rare to find meaningful fanfiction, but you did it. Matt's acceptance of Mello, Mello's struggles, it all rang true. I had never heard of bigender, and I'm glad that I now know. And in a much less deep light, I really think this explains a lot about Mello. Specifically, how he can look like an extremely attractive woman at times, and how he can look like an extremely attractive man at other times.

Very thought-provoking. Really well done.
smiley95 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
omg! diz is such a cute story! how adorable! lol at first i was all like, wow, this seems interesting lol but now that o have read it it made meh go aw! lol its so sweet how matt understands! beautiful!