Reviews for Hello Seattle: How My Life Went Insane
iheartdonuts chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
EPIC. SO cool. I want to see the band already! Really good, even though it was short. :D
Mr. Awesome Guitarfreak chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
worth the wait. btw check out my fic Meet the Napalms. its sick.
Mr. Awesome Guitarfreak chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
This ain't bad. In fact, it's great. I really like the main character.
Zombiessss chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
I love it! update soon!
Mr. Awesome Guitarfreak chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
great. i live in the L.A. area, but i would SO trade it for Seattle.
iheartdonuts chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Jojo seems cool. :)

I think the idea to start a band is awesome! As to the drama...it's great! I knew where was something up with that Casey girl! Looks like things are heating up : D

I really can't wait to see what's going to happen between Casey Asher and Aeytru!

Overall this wasn't good...

it was AWESOME! I'm seriously really getting into this, how do you think of such plots? '

Lol it's great, please update soon!
iheartdonuts chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Cool! I kinda have my theory on what those Guitar Hero stuff might be, but I'm going to wait till you update, just to see if what I thought was right. :)

I really like how you describe the characters, and how it's in Aeytru's POV.

Please update soon! :)

kireichocho out! :]
iheartdonuts chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
This stoy really reminds me of this book called, "Read my lips" it's somewhat smimlar but also very different. lol I didn't make sense. Haha okay, anyway I really liked this chapter, Aeytru got Asher's number. ;D

Casey seems mean...is she one of them? :o

Hope not.

Oh and I think double spacing might being a good idea, but I see it fine the way it is. _ Maybe spacing when they are talking would be better? Either way it's no big deal. :)
iheartdonuts chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Asher and Aeytru, that seems to fit nicely. :)

Haha poor Aeytru, those girls are meanies, she should have throned some lunch food to that girly...! lol Asher seems like a really cool guy, I need to find a Asher in real life, lol! Great taste in music. .'

The chapter is short but it was very enjoyable. :]
iheartdonuts chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hey :D I wanted to thank you muchly for reviewing my oneshot back at the SSX Tricky section. I was new before and didn't know how to reply to reviews, lol I know I'm so slow right? Anyway I thought of thanking you by messaging you and then I saw you had a story and decided to read it. (I used to lovee Guitar hero)

I'm really glad I read your story. :D

Even though it's only chapter one, I think I'm going to like Aeytru. I also noticed this is going to be romance? I love romance stories. Haha okay I'm stop typing now, I'm on to chapter 2. :p
Callsign Godfather chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
(Whoops, sorry for the delay. I fell into a lazy hiatus.)

Where-ever you would be able to fit me into the story seems best. Unless you already have a bassist character thought out, I could put up a character outline here.
Jeana-chan chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Hey CG, glad you liked it so far. I tried to reply earlier, but the reply thing didn't work :(. Anyways, I think including you in the story would be fun! Where do you want to come in?
Callsign Godfather chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
So, first R&R. At least I think it's the first.

I like it. Especially the clever little letter-mix-up you did in Aeytru's name. Never listened to Atreyu, but when you live in a school that is predominantly jock and you fall in with every crowd that's not the jock crowd, you catch a name or two on a t-shirt.

Anyways, the characters are mostly entertaining so far, and I was wondering if you would like to include me in a cameo. Just comment on the thread here if you want to agree or disagree or discuss or whatever.

Looking forward to the next few chapters. Keep on writing :D

CG