Reviews for Coming To Terms
Chapter 15 ... Wut r plot deevice? *tilts head*
dragoness simplicity chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
LMAO! Licking strippers... I can see why that is hilarious XD
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 20 . 7/15/2011
Omg I loved this story! Cas was so hurlarious as a human! "I'm to sexy for my shirt" lol priceless! :) I loved the ending! So glad Sam wasn't dead afterall. :) you are a fantastic writer!
lynxzpanther chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
Ooh, I hadn't reviewed this one yet either! I'm checking 'em all, lolz. :D I'm saving six for when I get to the end, just so ya know. )

That one was adorable and a bit creeperish. ) The dream... ~shudder~ But that kid was so cute! and I loved that little kid Sam and Dean memory last chapter, it was the most adorable thing!
lynxzpanther chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
It's hard to find a chapter of this that I didn't review. :D I've been looking to re-read it for a few months now. This was one of my favorites, and I'm really liking it again. ) You just capture a human Cas so well! ) (~is gushing~)

luvs,

~Lynx

ps. if you love me, you'll try to read my story. it's weird, and scary, and I don't know why anyone but me and Laura would read it, but a few people have. so maybe. if you're bored. and you love reviews. ) which I gave.

shutting up now.

I love your story. so much. it makes me happy when the world is sad. for that, you get hugs.

if you didn't notice, I'm high off coffee and soda. My friends figured out my pupils dilate- I might actually be high! I think I"m just weird though...
hachoo chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
Hahaha... nice light-weight chapter to end it all. Lots of bantering (yay!) and Cas talking in his sleep (I LOL-ed at the "no, touch me here" part...) and tying all the knots up. Loved it. Definitely going on my favourites list. Thank you for writing such a terrific story! :D
poestheblackcat chapter 20 . 11/26/2009
Omg! You really did do Cristian De La Fuente. And "I'm too sexy for this shirt" lmao! Just an excuse to get him shirtless, eh, Race? *snort* Cas. Alcohol. Do not mix. Of course, that's for his own sake-gotta preserve some of that angelic dignity...we and the Winchesters really do enjoy reading about drunk Cas though. Hehe, lol!

"Shut up Sam." Me thinks Cas is channeling Bobby too...

Nice conclusion to this really great story! *tear* Last update.
ragdolljazz chapter 20 . 11/26/2009
OMG this was the best story ever :) Seriously, it was great! :D

But now I'm sad it's all over D:
lynxzpanther chapter 20 . 11/26/2009
oh my god! it's "the end!" :( so sad

but that was the funniest chapter you have ever written I think. ] I was laughing so hard through all of Cas's dream stuff- I think my parents decided I went insane or something. XP

lol, where do you come up with all that random? that's just... wow! :D and SO funny. ]

and then Cas turning into such a second Dean is hilarious. ] this was a great story, I'm really sad it's over.

you ended it perfectly, though.

much love!

~lynxzpanther
Kagollie chapter 13 . 11/25/2009
*laughs histaricaly* oh god! i love this one the best so far lol
lynxzpanther chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
haha! "no, but I can kill you." ] I can just picture that! XP

luvs. :D
poestheblackcat chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
*gaspness* I got a shout-out! A -special- shout-out. Yay! Cool.

Ooh, I see now. Duh. Now it all makes sense. Uh-huh. *nod*

“Considering the fact that I’m pretty confused and thinking about how much I want to hit you, it’s pretty safe to say I’m human, genius" hehe, snarky Cas.

Guh, only one more? *cries*
CaptainPixie chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
YaY :D 3 I do like it when Bobby takes charge of his Idjits lol!
rikalynch chapter 19 . 11/24/2009
Aw! That was awesome!
hachoo chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
Wow. Gosh, I'm sorry, I haven't checked this story out in zonks... never had the time. But I wish I had... wow! I nearly cried when you KILLED SAm... *glares accusingly at you*. But you brought him back with a reasonable explanation, so it's all good. I really do love this story... and can I just say, the drunk-Cas from a while back was hilarious. :D

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to more! And I promise to actually read it this time... :D