Reviews for A Disney and Anastasia Road Trip!
Galadrielcats chapter 2 . 4/3
Oh I hope you haven't given up on this. It's awesome!
Lodiii chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Hi my name is Elodie (I just read your story) I love your story so far. I'm so glad someone included Anastasia and Dimitri because they are my all time favourite characters and should be part of Disney.
I agree with pretty much everything everyone has posted so I won't repeat it but keep them in mind for your next chapters Which I hope you post soon.
Good luck and look forward to reading the rest.
Lesmispanda chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Have you given up on this story?
Lex chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Alright, first off: this entire idea is HILARIOUS. (In a good way). As soon as I read the title, I had to read the story. I kind of agree with some of the other reviewers. The intros seem pretty similar and I'm having a hard time picturing an RV that can hold 12 princesses and 6 months-worth of all their stuff. It's your story, but I think I'd like to see a smaller group. I love how you teased that one of the princesses is going to get pregnant. I'm already thinking of all these hilarious scenarios of the princesses going crazy in Vegas. Keep going! Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Mulans husbands name is Shang.
KabraPotterJackson chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cool
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Very good, but you need to update. That's what's wrong with the chapter ;p
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Yay! Disney and Anastasia together! I love watching Disney amvs on YouTube about these people. Awesome!
audreydeal90 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Great job, write more!
sleepyxcoffee chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Very nice! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Also, can I ask whether Pocahontas's John in this story is John Smith or John Rolfe?
Celia chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
What's going to happen on the road trip? I can't wait to find out!
fantasylover4evr chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I like it, please update again soon
simpsonfreak chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Good idea, I never would have thought of this. If you're going to continue this I think you should maybe skip the pickups or shorten them so the main story could get going.
Gavin chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
No offence but it sounds like the same thing copied and pasted a bunch of times just with changed names every time. Like the idea though. Please try to give them more character as I am itching to know how these guys would interacte. How many girls are coming on this road trip and how long will the pickup take? I think that you would be more succesful with a smaller number. I'm eager to see what you'll do for Alice seeing as she doesn't have a guy. Good job on thw whole. Keep writing:)
melodyfireprincess chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Here I'll review both chapters. Bear with me, this is NOT a flame, I promise. If it was I would say you suck, which you don't. So bear with me.

Chapter 1

I hate to say this, because I really like the idea for your story, but it's a bit overwhelming. You have a ton of characters going, so you need to break them all up into their own characters. It's much harder to do when you have such a large cast. I think you can do it with a little work though.

In the beginning Belle seems almost reluctant to go. Since this was her idea, this is a bit strange. Maybe you should depict that she doesn't want to leave her father and that's the reason why.

Does Belle want to have children or is this something she feels she must do now that she has married a prince? I want to see her thoughts.

The flow of your sentences are a little weird. Like when she says "I kissed him on the cheek, crying with him now." I don't know. It works, but I feel it could be said better. Just keep working at it and you'll get it.

Driving? In the medieval times? (or whatever time this is set in, I know it's before cars.) I'll just have to suspend disbelief for this one.

(I do like the idea of an RV though. Now I wanna go on one!)

Explaining to Chip why she wants to go see the world shouldn't be too difficult for Belle. She explained to a bunch of five year olds (and younger!) in the movie why she didn't want to be "Madame Gaston." It doesn't require too much, and Belle is friends with Chip anyway. I think they would have built sufficient rapport by now. I can see her saying to him, "Don't you like exploring new places? Well, it's like that." And Chip completely understanding.

The lists are bothering me, because they're lists, and they are LONG lists.

(By the way, Snow White's production notes say the prince's name is Florian. ISN'T THAT COOL? -fan moment- I didn't know that. :D) Anyway the lists interrupt the flow of the story, and I wish you would have put the prince's names in order. You did at the beginning, but not the whole way through and I had to reread it.

Your dialogue's a little off. I think a way you could improve this is by listening to people. I know eavesdropping can be bad, but if it's complete strangers it's not gossip and you can learn a lot. I know this sounds weird, but trust me, it WORKS.

I did like Belle's choice of books, but I still think the lists break up the story's flow.

Watching the movies, I got the feeling that the princesses wouldn't need girl time. (Except maybe Meg, because that's her personality) because they are so completely in love with only their man. So Ariel's thought seems a little off, but not only that, it's also kind of a telling rather than showing. Show how she feels instead. Paint a picture with your words.

Or have her say it to Eric or an oc during conversation while she's waiting for Belle to get there.

Chapter 2

Read over this again. When Aladdin is speaking you say "I" and then there are quotaion marks after a sentence that isn't dialogue. I say to reread it for stuff like that.

Oh, and just let me say... Ariel is justified because Aladdin is hot. Nuff said. Continuing on... (Jasmine is right to be like "whoa" though.)

I think Snow White would speak differently than the others, probably a lot more proper since she's from ...well, medieval times, but also from the thirties, so I can't picture her saying the word "Guys," but instead "men" or something like that.

Calling Aurora "Rose" REALLY confused me. I had to go back and read over it to see who it was. "Briar Rose" would have worked.

"Call them?" I guess since there's an RV they must have phones, too. Lol. I'll suspend disbelief for this too.

I also can't see Cinderella saying "crap" for the same reason as Snow White. I do want to know what made Briar Rose think Cindy was ignoring her though. This could set the stage for potential future conflict if you want to keep it. (Personally I think you should)

Can't wait to read your next installment! Happy writing, and good luck! :D