Reviews for A Disney and Anastasia Road Trip!
Dragontamereg chapter 2 . 5/6
Please continue?
Galadrielcats chapter 2 . 4/3
Oh I hope you haven't given up on this. It's awesome!
Lodiii chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Hi my name is Elodie (I just read your story) I love your story so far. I'm so glad someone included Anastasia and Dimitri because they are my all time favourite characters and should be part of Disney.
I agree with pretty much everything everyone has posted so I won't repeat it but keep them in mind for your next chapters Which I hope you post soon.
Good luck and look forward to reading the rest.
Lesmispanda chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Have you given up on this story?
Lex chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Alright, first off: this entire idea is HILARIOUS. (In a good way). As soon as I read the title, I had to read the story. I kind of agree with some of the other reviewers. The intros seem pretty similar and I'm having a hard time picturing an RV that can hold 12 princesses and 6 months-worth of all their stuff. It's your story, but I think I'd like to see a smaller group. I love how you teased that one of the princesses is going to get pregnant. I'm already thinking of all these hilarious scenarios of the princesses going crazy in Vegas. Keep going! Lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Mulans husbands name is Shang.
KabraPotterJackson chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cool
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Very good, but you need to update. That's what's wrong with the chapter ;p
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Yay! Disney and Anastasia together! I love watching Disney amvs on YouTube about these people. Awesome!
audreydeal90 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Great job, write more!
sleepyxcoffee chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Very nice! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Also, can I ask whether Pocahontas's John in this story is John Smith or John Rolfe?
Celia chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
What's going to happen on the road trip? I can't wait to find out!
fantasylover4evr chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I like it, please update again soon
Simbeline chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Good idea, I never would have thought of this. If you're going to continue this I think you should maybe skip the pickups or shorten them so the main story could get going.
Gavin chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
No offence but it sounds like the same thing copied and pasted a bunch of times just with changed names every time. Like the idea though. Please try to give them more character as I am itching to know how these guys would interacte. How many girls are coming on this road trip and how long will the pickup take? I think that you would be more succesful with a smaller number. I'm eager to see what you'll do for Alice seeing as she doesn't have a guy. Good job on thw whole. Keep writing:)