Reviews for The new shop is NOT for men
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Nice twist a the end, It was very funny I'm impressed
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Haha so true
I C Y U R O K chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hahahahaha that was unexpected.
Oyako-sama chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
! So funny!
Misery Lotus chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
LOL! chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love this story and the sequel. I never laughed so hard in my life. Thank you. It was just the thing to brighten my desolate day.
mysterious ballerina chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love it! Men... they think they don't need help for anything.

3 3
Jeanne chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
omfg! that was hilarious! i thought it was some build a bear-like store or even a lingerie shop, but seriously? nice twist at the end. also why are there so many phone poles? convenient isn't it? loved it ]
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Lol! None of the brave, tough men want to go into a map store! This is too much like real life! Men just have to much of an ego and think that they don't need help for anything! :D
TenjiAwesomeness chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved the ending of your story but I couldn't get over the fact you misspelled Neji, it has a j not a g.
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ha that was pretty funny. BTW, Neji's name is spelled w/ a J. I mean, I usually dont care 2 much about name flubs (me spelling Kankuro 'Kankuro' all the time when every one else's is Kankurou) but idk, Neji's was pretty distracting. srry. ANYWAY good story. YEA U!
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
... I need to shoot something. Now. Is the assumption that it's a Build a Bra store planned or not? That was definitely hilarious, but I don't think that the guys would react like that. ...Well, maybe except for Naruto. But damn, what's with all the conveniently placed poles, and how far in the future is this fic set? Overall, f*ing hilarious. OOC for Neji, but hilarious all the same.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Lol. I SO did not expect that ... so true though! *grins* Awesome job on the fic!
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
ROFL! It doesn't get any better than that. Great job. _
Dragonlover71491 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
that was unexpected, but...LOL! I thought it was a lingerie store or something for a while.