Reviews for Up Against the Wall
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Good lord that was fantastic. I couldn't stop laughing because it was that good. Not completely laughing, but definitely happy, fuzzy feelings that are great after reading several angsty stories. And it was well-written too which was a definite bonus since a lot of authors either kill their seemingly-decent stories with subpar writing or they lay on the fluff and/or sap really thick.

And now a few words on the actual story content. It was an interesting (and amazingly entertaining) method of catharsis for him, and it was generous (and amazingly opportunistic) of her to help him. I also like how the only thing he says pretty much describes her to a tee, "Always in charge, aren't you, Minerva." After reading this story (which I'll take as a missing moment since it gives the series a whole other awesome dimension), I wonder how Minerva managed to stay sitting so straight for so long to meet Albus. And that must have been one hell of a year, or decade more like, for the two professors. I can see why Snape wouldn't be too happy to see Harry in his first year; he'd put a real damper on things, wouldn't he?

Kudos, and thank you for an excellent story that really brightened my awful, awful day.
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh god! This was incredible! Please write some more soon?
kihe chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This is hot and well written. Love how Minerva is in control in her own way.
Elena chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Possibly THE best fic of it's kind I have ever read.

Brilliant.

Thanks :)
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hot, I bet "staff meetings" were even hotter. Stop. you're making me hungry.